Austin McBroom Update

How has this not come up yet?

Highlights:

• McBroom makes an estimated $600,000+ annually from YouTube and Instagram (or closer to $250,000, if you believe this article from last year).
  • His net worth is estimated at $4.5 million.
  • He owns a Lamborghini.
  • His YouTube channel has 8 million subscribers.
  • He has 2.5 million+ followers on Instagram.
  • He's friends with the Kardashian-Jenner family. Because of course.

Good things happen to good people.

TheChosenOne likes this

35 minutes ago, Pistol said:

How has this not come up yet?

Highlights:

• McBroom makes an estimated $600,000+ annually from YouTube and Instagram (or closer to $250,000, if you believe this article from last year).
  • His net worth is estimated at $4.5 million.
  • He owns a Lamborghini.
  • His YouTube channel has 8 million subscribers.
  • He has 2.5 million+ followers on Instagram.
  • He's friends with the Kardashian-Jenner family. Because of course.

Good things happen to good people.

It was this Board's critique of his homeless video that really let him hone his skills. 

Sometimes my 78 year old dad goes on a rant about the internet being a negative thing,  and I roll my eyes. 

Then I see things like that, agree, and hope to see a Death Star appear and blast this planet to meteors. 

45 minutes ago, JMM28 said:

Sometimes my 78 year old dad goes on a rant about the internet being a negative thing,  and I roll my eyes. 

Then I see things like that, agree, and hope to see a Death Star appear and blast this planet to meteors. 

Kind of makes you wonder......if Jesus Christ was omniscient,  His love for us is astonishing.  Any lesser being would've seen this kind of stuff and jumped off the cross and said, "Just hell no!"

My favorite McBroom story was when he was playing at the rec with some of the other basketball guys against some Rec scrubs and kept trying to show off his handles dribbling around in circles and going no where.  My buddy ended up guarding him and and basically just stood there hands on his hips and didn't move on any of his crossovers or fakes then McBroom steps back for a 3 and the guy swatted the shot onto the track.  As you'd expect Austin pouted for a while and started calling fouls for reach-ins and traveling on the other team.  It was one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

There is no education that can teach you how to be endearing to the masses on social media.  It is impressive (and wild) that he commands this income by people just wanting to watch his family live their lives.