Billiken Night at Busch August 30

7 minutes ago, RiseOfTheBillikens said:

DJ and FT were in the building. Didn't see any others 

When I picked up shirts all the freshmen were up there together signing and taking pictures

8 hours ago, GMan Alum said:

I haven't seen this evening's game advertised much lately.  Me and six friends are going to be there, but I'm wondering if the general public knows about it.  I hope there will be a ton of folks sporting the jersey tonight.

And...how could they run out of sizes so early?  I am assuming these can be made pretty quickly.

Did they really run out of jerseys? I know I had to give a size when I ordered my ticket months ago. I guess if there was a late bunch of sales maybe they didn't have enough on hand.

2 hours ago, Spoon-Balls said:

Lots of Billiken blue in the seats tonight. They really spread the SLU fans around in various sections all throughout the stadium. 

I bought the cheapest ticket I could so I was sitting up in the 400s right near where the jerseys were given out. I saw a BIG contingent in Big Mac Land, almost the whole section and some spillover into the one to its left.

1 hour ago, NextYearBill said:

first time seeing CAG in person....... my god

Hes actually gotten "smaller".

On 8/30/2018 at 2:33 PM, GMan Alum said:

I haven't seen this evening's game advertised much lately.  Me and six friends are going to be there, but I'm wondering if the general public knows about it.  I hope there will be a ton of folks sporting the jersey tonight.

And...how could they run out of sizes so early?  I am assuming these can be made pretty quickly.

They ran a :15 or :30 spot on Fox Sports Midwest Cardinals broadcasts for weeks leading up to game.

Honest inquiry: Do you think the AD has any extra of those jerseys? I don't want one, I need one. I'd be happy to shell out a little donation for it. As I mentioned in the thread above, I actually have an authentic old Bills baseball jersey that looks similar to what they gave out the other night, it needs a younger brother. 

Also, if anyone has an extra one they would be willing to part with, I would happily take it off your hands for a little cash.