Markos is a graduate

30 minutes ago, slusam said:

Didn't Conklin and Cassity get theirs in 4 years

I believe so.  

If you're a business major as an undergrad at SLU, you can get a lot of prerequisites waived in the MBA program.  It's really helpful.

I was in the College of Arts and Sciences but took some business classes as an undergrad.  I was able to get the introductory econ, marketing, etc. waived, but I still had to take the introductory finance, accounting, etc. classes.  Presumably, guys like Conklin and Cassity would've started their MBA studies with a whole lotta credits already knocked out.  Add in summer school and it could certainly be done in a year.

• 1 month later...

Speaking of Conklin, I just had a client by the name of Bryan Conklin, and he said he's familiar with Brian Conklin although not familiar with SLU basketball. Said when he searches his name online, he finds this basketball player. I decided to search it myself and ran across this interview Conklin did with a French newspaper. He's a had a solid pro career at various stops around the globe. Thought Bills fans might find the interview interesting.

wearebasket.net/one-one-brian-conklin/

25 minutes ago, billikenbill said:

Speaking of Conklin, I just had a client by the name of Bryan Conklin, and he said he's familiar with Brian Conklin although not familiar with SLU basketball. Said when he searches his name online, he finds this basketball player. I decided to search it myself and ran across this interview Conklin did with a French newspaper. He's a had a solid pro career at various stops around the globe. Thought Bills fans might find the interview interesting.

wearebasket.net/one-one-brian-conklin/

He's heading back to Australia: King Conklin Returns to Claim His Crown.

Looks like it was just announced today.

2 hours ago, gobillsgo said:

Conklin on the same team as Jordair is awesome. Cody may also be on the team. Unclear whether he will be playing for them this year. 

Billikens.com charter trip?