Columbia Post Disgrace

bauman

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Tilkowsky said:

I am not talking about last year I am talking about this year.

You are telling me this kid from Iceland is better than ANY kid in the US that doesn't have a team? I have a hard time believing there isn't a kid from the US that is better than this kid from Iceland.

my other question is who else was after this kid's signature? Villanova? Duke? Kentucky? Kansas? Gonzaga? That would tell a lot about how good this kid will be.

So I guess Travis Ford is the smartest coach in America and he is the on,y one who knew about this kid? Hardly.

This kid from Iceland will be an end of the bench guy.

Rob Loe and Cody Ellis were average players nothing special. No professional career of any consequence. 

Who else was going at Jakob Poeltl besides Utah? 

Davidson, another team of our caliber. Oh but Poeltl didn’t end up doing anything special, just became Pac-12 player of the year and a lottery pick. But because blue bloods didn’t recruit him he’s a bench player

2 hours ago, Tilkowsky said:

I am not talking about last year I am talking about this year.

You are telling me this kid from Iceland is better than ANY kid in the US that doesn't have a team? I have a hard time believing there isn't a kid from the US that is better than this kid from Iceland.

my other question is who else was after this kid's signature? Villanova? Duke? Kentucky? Kansas? Gonzaga? That would tell a lot about how good this kid will be.

So I guess Travis Ford is the smartest coach in America and he is the on,y one who knew about this kid? Hardly.

This kid from Iceland will be an end of the bench guy.

Rob Loe and Cody Ellis were average players nothing special. No professional career of any consequence. 

You want to see SLU do well, right?:lol: You are unravelling. Can't even keep up your charade any more. Rob Loe was a key player on three NCAA Tourney teams that won three games - WAY better than the SPUMAC players you were rooting for during that time period.

Your one daily post isn't even good trolling any more. Good some good sleep tonight and try to do better tomorrow.

23 minutes ago, MattyMo213 said:

Davidson, another team of our caliber. Oh but Poeltl didn’t end up doing anything special, just became Pac-12 player of the year and a lottery pick. But because blue bloods didn’t recruit him he’s a bench player

Tilkowsky doesn’t operate on common sense man. Let him ask questions in circles 

2 hours ago, RiseAndGrind said:

I’m going to stop posting recruiting updates i find until Tilk is gone. My own form of protest. This is so dumb

To ignore a user

1. Be logged in
  2. Go to: https://www.billikens.com/forum/index.php?/ignore/
  3. Add user to your ignore list. 

1 hour ago, dennis_w said:

Is it possible that CTF is playing the long game with thor? that he sees players down the road in Iceland that would fit nicely? though i have to believe if he is not a player he wouldnt bring him in

Possibly. WOW airlines is going to be flying direct from STL to Iceland starting next month, so it would certainly make recruiting there much easier

1 hour ago, Spoon-Balls said:

Possibly. WOW airlines is going to be flying direct from STL to Iceland starting next month, so it would certainly make recruiting there much easier

+1. Good to see Lambert getting back into the long-haul international game. Been what, 25 some odd years since TWA serviced LHR and CDG? 

10 minutes ago, Bobby Metzinger said:

+1. Good to see Lambert getting back into the long-haul international game. Been what, 25 some odd years since TWA serviced LHR and CDG? 

I flew CDG back to STL nonstop in '98. Probably wasn't long after that they stopped service though.

Bobby Metzinger likes this

14 minutes ago, Bobby Metzinger said:

I remember when WOW announced flying in and out of STL. it made for a cheap way to get, not only to Iceland, but also to connect through there to the rest of Europe.

Bobby Metzinger likes this

25 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

I flew CDG back to STL nonstop in '98. Probably wasn't long after that they stopped service though.

Would definitely be nice to have a little mini gateway to Europe via Reykjavik. Hopefully WOW gets a nice market share through STL. 

2 hours ago, Bobby Metzinger said:

I flew WOW last month on a short trip to Europe and the service was fantastic. It's definitely a bargain if you're only taking carry on luggage. Also, I'm sure many of you would appreciate the flight attendants. I never knew Iceland had so many smoke shows. 

http://www.stltoday.com/business/local/wow-air-known-for-international-flights-adds-service-to-st/article_f2293b71-c375-5ed1-9073-aa9c0b5c470d.html

NextYearBill likes this

22 hours ago, MattyMo213 said:

So the kid from Iceland is going to be the A-10 player of the year and a lottery pick? What would you like to bet?

I guess we won’t be hearing from the guy who said the Post should be covering the baseball team more since they have lost five in a row. So much for that at-large bid.

Rob Loe was so good the NBA completely ignored him.

10 minutes ago, Tilkowsky said:

So the kid from Iceland is going to be the A-10 player of the year and a lottery pick? What would you like to bet?

I guess we won’t be hearing from the guy who said the Post should be covering the baseball team more since they have lost five in a row. So much for that at-large bid.

Village Idiot or Board Bozo?

6 minutes ago, CBFan said:

Village Idiot or Board Bozo?

Are you refering to yourself for quoting him and making me see his post as a result? He is on most peoples ignore list for a reason NEVER QUOTE HIM!!

Littlebill likes this

3 hours ago, drkelsey55 said:

Are you refering to yourself for quoting him and making me see his post as a result? He is on most peoples ignore list for a reason NEVER QUOTE HIM!!

Or maybe yourself doc I was having some fun with the other threads suggestions, sorry it triggered you to respond like this to someone you do not know.

5 hours ago, Tilkowsky said:

Yes, I'm still here...and yes, I do want our biased rag of a newspaper to cover SLU baseball, tennis, track and all the other D-1 sports in which the Billikens compete, win or lose.  It would be nice if the local paper reported fairly and equally, but alas, it does not.  Mizzou baseball lost three in a row and the P-D reported on it.  There is more positive news coming out of the SLU campus than negative, but the P-D in their warped view of the world only prints what it wants.

I really do hope you enjoy always being negative.  I truly do wonder how you survive on a daily basis.  With your constant negative attitude I would think those around you would love to punch your lights out regularly.  You are Eeyore!

13 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

He lives and dies for his one post per day. Maybe we should just give him his own thread with unlimited posts and people can argue with him there. 

I wonder if he could have a word limit to go along with his post limit? Like 15 words per post. 

4 hours ago, CBFan said:

Or maybe yourself doc I was having some fun with the other threads suggestions, sorry it triggered you to respond like this to someone you do not know.

I have only met a couple of the posters on this board. Howeveer, most seem to thing we should put "Tilk" on ignore. However it soesn't do much good

if other people keep qouting him.  Just wanting everyone ( even those I don't know) to puit him on ignore and not quote him.

He would then be invisable to all. Yes I am as dumb as the next guy, a messege board morron.