Columbia Post Disgrace

bauman

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how that Phuckstick mutiger feels the need to run his mouth on Billikens.com.  I mean come on you loser ****** bag.  The lowly SLU Billikens are so much a concern for the mighty Missouri Tigers of the SEC that this phuckstick needs to try and put us in our place.. Wow I mean I could maybe accept mutiggers uppity attitude if Missouri had actually ever won anything in any major sport.  Only 2 NCAA national titles, baseball and indoor track, I mean come on.. Last football conference title was 1969.  Never stepped foot in a BCS bowl game, shoot KU did....

I know being a SLU fan is like being a Cub fan, “can’t wait till next year!”  But heck the Cubs eventually won.  That’s why being a SLU fan is great, and a challenge.

So take your uppity mizzourah bull$hit back to that white trash haven of como and get ready for your next SEC azzwhipping...

5 hours ago, MUTGR said:

Yes, we tend to do well. 

You are so frustrated, the brothers your BB team bought by a coaching position failed and your football coach cannot recruit.

1 hour ago, keyser soze said:

I love how that Phuckstick mutiger feels the need to run his mouth on Billikens.com.  I mean come on you loser ****** bag.  The lowly SLU Billikens are so much a concern for the mighty Missouri Tigers of the SEC that this phuckstick needs to try and put us in our place.. Wow I mean I could maybe accept mutiggers uppity attitude if Missouri had actually ever won anything in any major sport.  Only 2 NCAA national titles, baseball and indoor track, I mean come on.. Last football conference title was 1969.  Never stepped foot in a BCS bowl game, shoot KU did....

I know being a SLU fan is like being a Cub fan, “can’t wait till next year!”  But heck the Cubs eventually won.  That’s why being a SLU fan is great, and a challenge.

So take your uppity mizzourah bull$hit back to that white trash haven of como and get ready for your next SEC azzwhipping...

I remember seeing your coach at the FieldHouse in Columbia with Peeler and Doug Smith and Byron Irvin.  Smooth dude, with the big gold medallion.  Good coach,  2 good years and he's gone. 

3 hours ago, MUTGR said:

This isn't even well written. 

How would you know MU grad?

Frustration really has its hold on you.

12 hours ago, MUTGR said:

I remember seeing your coach at the FieldHouse in Columbia with Peeler and Doug Smith and Byron Irvin.  Smooth dude, with the big gold medallion.  Good coach,  2 good years and he's gone. 

Two mediocre years and Cuonzo is gone.  MU is not exactly a destination program. 

if it wasnt for high school stats and stu i would never read a word of the post anywhere.   it is worthless beyond that.  

On April 15, 2018 at 10:16 AM, GMan Alum said:

My rants about SLU's lack of coverage in the P-D around my house are daily.  They barely mention the baseball team that is now 25-9, with an 11-1 conference record.  There was just a tiny blip about the signing of the two basketball players, while they gave 500 word articles to both Missouri and Illinois about their hoops programs.  And then, on the day of Mizzou's spring football game, they print a front page article by Jeff Gordon on Mizzou basketball.  It just sickens me.  Stu tweets some stuff, but gets very little space in the paper.  I have never understood it...and never will.

I actually might be able to help you on the baseball team.

While 25-9 is impressive they really haven't played anyone.

They won three games against Chicago State who has a record of 5-27. SLU beat Oakland University three games who is 10-21. They beat SIU-E two games they have a record of 7-25. They beat Purdue three games they have a record of 15-15. They beat Iowa once who has a record of 21-11. They beat St. Joe's once who have a record of 14-16. They beat VCU twice who has a record of 23-13. They beat UMASS three games who have a record of 10-16. They beat Bradley twice and they have a record of 20-9. They beat Dayton three times who has a record of 8-22. They have beaten Pittsburgh once and they have a record of 19-14 

So the teams they have beaten have a combined record of 153 wins and 181 losses.

They aren't exactly beating Florida, Texas, TCU, and the University of Miami.

So I am not really sure where the story is for the Post and how many people really care.

sure 25-9 is impressive. 11-1 in conference is great. But the conference is the A-10. Not the SEC. I am assuming none of the A-10 teams (including SLU) will make the College World Series.

So what exactly is the storyline for the Post to follow with the baseball team?

On 4/16/2018 at 8:24 AM, billiken_roy said:

The likes of mutgr (and he is the typical tiger fan) IS the reason i hate mi$$ouri

91,000 expected for the UGA spring game in Athens on Saturday. Not even 900 at Farrot Field last Saturday. SEC. SEC. SEC. The local construction company laughing all the way to the bank on the end zone project, since usually it's the away team striding in untouched for six. 

4 hours ago, Tilkowsky said:

I actually might be able to help you on the baseball team.

While 25-9 is impressive they really haven't played anyone.

They won three games against Chicago State who has a record of 5-27. SLU beat Oakland University three games who is 10-21. They beat SIU-E two games they have a record of 7-25. They beat Purdue three games they have a record of 15-15. They beat Iowa once who has a record of 21-11. They beat St. Joe's once who have a record of 14-16. They beat VCU twice who has a record of 23-13. They beat UMASS three games who have a record of 10-16. They beat Bradley twice and they have a record of 20-9. They beat Dayton three times who has a record of 8-22. They have beaten Pittsburgh once and they have a record of 19-14 

So the teams they have beaten have a combined record of 153 wins and 181 losses.

They aren't exactly beating Florida, Texas, TCU, and the University of Miami.

So I am not really sure where the story is for the Post and how many people really care.

sure 25-9 is impressive. 11-1 in conference is great. But the conference is the A-10. Not the SEC. I am assuming none of the A-10 teams (including SLU) will make the College World Series.

So what exactly is the storyline for the Post to follow with the baseball team?

Why do you even post on this board?  And why are you defending the rag of a newspaper?  You have never posted one thing positive about SLU!  I don't care if SLU's baseball team is playing Khoury League teams.  They are 25-9, 11-1 in the conference and no one outside of the SLU community knows it.  Coach Hendrickson has done an incredible job of sustained success for this program and they deserve some positive publicity.  Plus...I am tired of reading about Mizzou basketball every day.  There is a D-1 university in town and if Stu would be allowed more column space maybe it would excite the casual fan.

10 hours ago, GMan Alum said:

Why do you even post on this board?  And why are you defending the rag of a newspaper?  You have never posted one thing positive about SLU!  I don't care if SLU's baseball team is playing Khoury League teams.  They are 25-9, 11-1 in the conference and no one outside of the SLU community knows it.  Coach Hendrickson has done an incredible job of sustained success for this program and they deserve some positive publicity.  Plus...I am tired of reading about Mizzou basketball every day.  There is a D-1 university in town and if Stu would be allowed more column space maybe it would excite the casual fan.

This the part that baffles me the most. Constant negativity and criticism, none of which is constructive.