Welcome Thor! Cue the Pitbull

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, gobillsgo said:

http://www.grindavik.is/v/21181

We got him.  Jon Axel's (Davidson) brother for those who haven't been following along.

Article reads:

Basketball player Ingvi Þór Guðmundsson will follow Jonas Axels's footsteps this fall and play basketball at the American university campus. Ingvi signed a contract today at St. Louis University and goes to school. St. Louis plays in the A10 league, which is exactly the same division as Jon Axel and Davidson's members play in, so it is unlikely that the brothers will meet on the pitch next winter.

Ingvi Thor, born in 1998, got into Grindavík's team this winter and scored almost 11 points in the game, took 4 rebounds and gave 3.5 assists. It was the father of Ingva, Guðmundur Bragason, who reported the news on Facebook right now:

2 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Article reads:

Basketball player Ingvi Þór Guðmundsson will follow Jonas Axels's footsteps this fall and play basketball at the American university campus. Ingvi signed a contract today at St. Louis University and goes to school. St. Louis plays in the A10 league, which is exactly the same division as Jon Axel and Davidson's members play in, so it is unlikely that the brothers will meet on the pitch next winter.

Ingvi Thor, born in 1998, got into Grindavík's team this winter and scored almost 11 points in the game, took 4 rebounds and gave 3.5 assists. It was the father of Ingva, Guðmundur Bragason, who reported the news on Facebook right now:

That reads like it was translated by @Will Patterson who won't come to SLU because we don't have football.

Great news!  

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

That link is such a great read :lol:  I assume he's a shooter if he is anything like his brother. 

That's five now in the freshman class. Time to get a good grad combo guard to round out the roster.

Wish he was taller but if he can shoot sounds good to me

-the kid's a slob, look at all of the clothes on the floor and just draped over chairs like they are a piece of exercise equipment

-if CFord wants him, I want him, welcome and I hope you don't mind being called Thor as that is spectacularly awesome, welcome to The Billikens