UConn

47 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

was it postcard that had the hardon for Notre Dame?

tilky loves everything notre dame.   

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is UConn an Adidas school?

It would be interesting to see a women's team caught up in the recent scandals.

If a team is illegally paying it's mens team but not illegally paying the women's team do the Kratky and Stormys of the world issue title 9 violations?

9 hours ago, Tilkowsky said:

What UCONN should have done to get a game in Saint Louis was to see if they could schedule Notre Dame in Saint Louis.

Could have played at Scottrade instead of Chaifetz.

Let's face it, a ND UCONN match-up would be a much better game and draw than UCONN SLU.

SLU's women's team just isn't up to the task of taking on one of the greatest basketball programs of all time.

Somebody said they might lose by 40, try 60.

Napheesa Collier won't be needed past halftime.

This is the home game for Collier promised by Geno after she signed.  He usually schedules games close to the homes of his recruits at least once during their stay at Storrs.  Three other players had home games this past season.

16 hours ago, doowop said:

This is the home game for Collier promised by Geno after she signed.  He usually schedules games close to the homes of his recruits at least once during their stay at Storrs.  Three other players had home games this past season.

I understand that. My point is if they scheduled Notre Dame (or almost anyone else including Mizzou) it would be a better game.

UCONN/Notre Dame would be a great neutral court game and would satisfy the home game for Collier.

UCONN/SLU will not be a great game. It won't even be close.

I don't think this game will be a sellout. Billikens fans couldn't sell out the last game of the Jett class at Chaifetz. If I remember they were a couple hundred seats short of a sellout.

slufan13 if you are so confident SLU will win this game I have a bet for you.

If SLU wins this game I never post here again. If UCONN wins this game YOU never post on this site again. Your move.

billikenfan05 Who am I?

A shoutout to LittleBill. Still here. You have inspired me to post here every day!

thanks!

@Tilkowsky besides [someone] who lacks the ability to recognize sarcasm from slufan13? 

Besides a lonely human being who rolls out of bed eager to check a message board on a subject he doesn’t like? 

You’re a sad, sad person that’s who you are. As to your real name. That will come in time, when I feel like releasing it. Not on your terms.

Edited by Quality Is Job 1

On April 12, 2018 at 7:01 AM, slufan13 said:

SLU by 3

Billikenfan05 - I. Don't see any blue font.

This will be a test to see if slufan13 is a true SLU fan or not.

You don't know who I am or you would name me.

Good morning to Littlebill.

• 7 months later...

It filled in nicely over the first half. It was comparable to the Washington game as far as total attendance.

Side note: I sat in my MBB seats, my buddy and I were extremely frustrated with the constant shuffling around of people. We probably missed 5 game minutes due to people getting in and out of our rows and the two in front of us.  

1 hour ago, TheChosenOne said:

Thanks, that is a pretty good crowd. Probably hurt having it on a Tuesday.

I saw in this thread that they got almost 10k for a game against Dayton, that is impressive.

Look out, Littlebill will hear pessimistic voices when you report attendance.  BTW, the box score says it was 7,105.