How many recruits did SLU soccer sign?

College Soccer News reports a top 15 recruiting class ranking but I have not seen it for this year.  Top Drawer reviews players--SLU has 3 players in this recruiting class in their database  (Mootz and Ramadan are 2 stars).  The third is Alex Karasinski who committed to McGinty and seems to have gone somewhere else--he was 3 stars.  The other 4 players are not in the database so would not be helpful to any ranking by them.

I do not think anyone is rating transfers and this is hopefully where the strength of this class lies--the freshman may be fine players but they are not drawing a lot of recruiting attention.  The sad part is that Top Drawer rates the top 20 players in every conference--SLU only has one player . . . in the A-10 (this would indicate they were overperforming but I suspect these ratings are not the best). 

1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

Tim Ream is headed back to the Premier League 

It was a great game to watch. The second half was awesome for a neutral. I'll be interested to see what Fulham will do with him next year. Tactically/technically he is sound no doubt, but he'll be pushing on the smaller end of CBs in the PL at under 6 ft. He definitely played a huge role for Fulham this year so hopefully he can make the jump successfully. 

On May 25, 2018 at 8:35 AM, billikenfan05 said:

Completely agree.

Intelligent. Classy as well.

billikenfan05 You might want to return your SLU degree.

Proud of Tim Ream except for that part of the USMNT that failed to qualify for the World Cup.