Former Billiken in the news

brianstl

At what age do your thoughts start to change? Anytime I see a redhead, does the carpet match the drapes immediately pops into my mind. To be clear, this is a completely random thought in no way connected to a photo of a college girl and just demonstrating my lack of maturity despite being old.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

At what age do your thoughts start to change? Anytime I see a redhead, does the carpet match the drapes immediately pops into my mind. To be clear, this is a completely random thought in no way connected to a photo of a college girl and just demonstrating my lack of maturity despite being old.

The problem with this post is that you didn’t quote the one above it

1 hour ago, ARon said:

Seems like the appropriate thread for this.

CEFFE5CD-A374-464B-AADE-2E26D90921BD.jpeg

What is it about those Cowboy cheerleader uniforms?

In photo one she looks like the girl next store ready to support the local team.

In photo 2 she becomes this super hot hooker who would blow Jerry Jones for a job.

(I’m not saying that she is just that the Cowboy outfit has a way of making wholesome looking girls slutty and hot)

I also figure I should add a full body shot.

plenty more on google if anyone else feels like adding on!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTv0MMbz8fsK1FJVtaPi46

2 hours ago, TheChosenOne said:

That is an interesting point and nothing that denotes lack of maturity. Mental associations are what they are, you cannot puzzle them out, they are deep inside your mind. So, drapes it is, mind you it could also be golden retrievers or corvettes to name just two.

18 minutes ago, Slowry said:

I always clap for them and tell them they did a good job when leaving the floor.  Some of them stop at the water cooler right next to my seat.  So at least I’m a nice sleezebag.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIT0VggqFhVEkoT2GNWmL

you always have to give people a good game ass pat.

On 2/20/2019 at 4:21 PM, QUAILMAN said:

This is a really great episode with Conklin. Almost got me teary eyed a few times. Loved hearing him talk in detail about specific games/plays from the SLU days and hearing some more stories that I was not familiar with from his high school and pro careers.

I was YouTube-ing some clips while I listened that you all might enjoy as well...

Duke game (Nolan Smith dunk that Conk references is at the 1:07 mark):

The Screen (I know you all have seen this plenty of times, never gets old):

Press conference after MSU game:

Bonus clip - Majerus piece on ESPN when we hit #10 the following season:

I still think Conk knew how bad Rickma'a health was and that this game was his swan song. He wasn't coming back. That top 10 piece was great. Those teams were great. We were blessed to have Rick Majerus as our HC if only for a while.  RIP Rickma! Gone but never forgotten.