Games Against Tournament Teams

By my count, the Billikens played 10 of their games against teams that were in the tournament this year (Houston, Murray State, VA Tech, Providence, Butler, Bonnies (2), Davidson (2), and Rhode Island).  Someone will probably come up with a team that had more, but I think that this may be the most games played against tournament teams by a team in a non-power conference.

My point is that we are doing a decent job of scheduling in difficult circumstances.  By this, I mean teams not wanting to come to Chaifetz.  I hope this level of scheduling continues.

rgbilliken likes this

Butler is going to be entering a hostile environment at Chaifetz this year facing an entirely renovated Billiken roster - they better be ready. Hope to lay the hammer down and rekindle what was a fun A10 rivalry.

Looking forward to seeing what additional multi-year home-and-home deals we’ll enter into this year. One one hand, we will be a talented team that the visitor’s fans will want to see, on the other hand we will be a dangerous squad that no one will want to drop a home loss too. 

20 minutes ago, TheOne said:

Butler is going to be entering a hostile environment at Chaifetz this year facing an entirely renovated Billiken roster - they better be ready. Hope to lay the hammer down and rekindle what was a fun A10 rivalry.

Looking forward to seeing what additional multi-year home-and-home deals we’ll enter into this year. One one hand, we will be a talented team that the visitor’s fans will want to see, on the other hand we will be a dangerous squad that no one will want to drop a home loss too. 

-too bad it was only one season 

44 minutes ago, TheOne said:

What rivalry? We kicked their ass

9 hours ago, TheOne said:

I think most fans enjoyed the budding rivalry with Butler. They are close enough for fans to go to away games. But unfortunately, now, Butler has left us in their rear view mirror.