Where to watch high school basketball online?

sluhomer

I have not seen anything on the board with info on where to find the upcoming games online.  I did a little research and the Missouri games (Webster Groves, Sikeston, etc) are available if you purchase a 9.95 monthly subscription.  No real new news there, but what I did not realize was the same purchase also gets you access to watch the Kentucky Sweet 16 (John Hardin).

I thought I would share that information.  If anyone is interested, I can share some links to the games.

John Hardin plays tonight at 7:00pm.

38 minutes ago, sluhomer said:

Wow, where did that come from?  Not the response I thought I would get.

Maybe you are having a bad day.

A few posters have been scouring the internet to find games and posting links in the signed recruit thread, or the “Recruiting - Class of 20XX” threads. Keep your eyes peeled, and feel free to help find the links yourself! When I look, I’m usually just searching on google and Twitter. 

I realize this does not help you for the games you want tomorrow and Friday, but Chaminade is showing their game at the attached link. I assume if they are able to get past Rock Bridge they will also be showing the championship game likely against Webster on Saturday. 

https://www.chaminade-stl.org/athletics/cspn

3 hours ago, sluhomer said:

Wow, where did that come from?  Not the response I thought I would get.

Maybe you are having a bad day.

he's just giving you grief.  i'm more interested in high school / college ball than NBA, so i get it.

that being said, better he watch high school basketball in your mom's basement, than netflix in your mom's bedroom.

7 hours ago, sluhomer said:

I have not seen anything on the board with info on where to find the upcoming games online.  I did a little research and the Missouri games (Webster Groves, Sikeston, etc) are available if you purchase a 9.95 monthly subscription.  No real new news there, but what I did not realize was the same purchase also gets you access to watch the Kentucky Sweet 16 (John Hardin).

I thought I would share that information.  If anyone is interested, I can share some links to the games.

John Hardin plays tonight at 7:00pm.

Here is an audio link to tonight’s John Hardin game. Starts at 7:00pm

http://mixlr.com/khsaa/events/

51 minutes ago, wgstl said:

www.mshsaa.tv - $9.95 for the month - cancel after the the weekend as automatic renewal applies. 

Why in the hell are they charging $9.95 for this?  It isn't like it cost a bunch of money to produce a game for internet broadcast anymore.  Throw it up on Periscope and Facebook live and let people see the kids play.

almaman and billikenfan05 like this