Outside rumor about Jordan Goodwin

5 minutes ago, kshoe said:

Goodwin is going to be my favorite Billiken ever. Him seeing this bs thread and posting that tweet may have solidified it!

p.s. please don't dare tell me this tweet was just a coincidence of timing...

Dude, he totally saw this thread.

I fricking love this kid. 

33 minutes ago, ACE said:

Steve, if you are not going to delete the thread, can you at least change the title to more accurately reflect it?

Goodwin humiliates SPUMAC troll

I was going to lock until I saw that tweet.  

It's been quite the season to moderate this board let me tell ya. 

1 minute ago, SluSignGuy said:

I was going to lock until I saw that tweet.  

It's been quite the season to moderate this board let me tell ya. 

I however have no idea what all the emoticons mean in Goodwin's tweet 

10 hours ago, SLUclassof92 said:

Jordan Goodwin has privately been telling his friends that he will be transferring to Mizzou in the fall.  This will be a major blow to SLU.  

Oh oh Tilky has competition for top billiken.com dumb azz poster.  What a first post.  Thanks for the laugh.   Keep making mi$$ouri fans everywhere look bad.  

Hold up guys, I don't understand the skepticism here.

I mean, the poster's screen name is SLUclassof92.  He's clearly one of us and not a fake.  You can't just sign up for a screen name like that without actually being a member of the SLU class of 92.

I'm tired of these disaffected Gen X-ers spreading their cynicism. You're 47 or 48 now, OP. It's time to start putting things in perspective and stop spreading bad vibes.

11 hours ago, SLUclassof92 said:

Unfortunately it is true.  Just remember where you saw it first.

Let me get this straight Goodwin will hold back his potential NBA career for a year to play for lost in the first round of the SEC tournament coach Martin and Missouri, laughable.

You had a better chance of convincing people if you would have said Duke, NC, or Michigan State but you said Missouri and that is ludicrous.

Goodwin has friends on the team and more important a great friend and mentor Travis Ford.

The fact that Missouri could not get Gordon or Goodwin has Missouri fans butt hurt.

44 minutes ago, Pistol said:

I'm tired of these disaffected Gen X-ers spreading their cynicism. You're 47 or 48 now, OP. It's time to start putting things in perspective and stop spreading bad vibes.

It's pretty sad/pathetic how many 35-45 year-old Mizzou fans are on twitter harassing recruits and players already committed. Although you tend to have a lot of free time when you are unemployed...