2018/19 Discussion/Optimism Thread

14 minutes ago, Brighton said:

If you think it was a troll post, then you're wrong. 

I think this proves you're a troll.  A genuine new poster would have no idea what the people responding are talking about, and they wouldn't preemptively mention "trolling," when no one has.  I also think sincere new posters would make their first post more insightful and complete.  Nor would they make so many short posts in a short span of time.  It takes a little time to get warmed up -- for genuine board members.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is JGood eligible to return to the team on May 1 or is it tied to the end of the semester?  Anyone have any updates on what he's been up to?  Hoping that TFord is staying in touch with him and not letting the time away become a potential problem.  

Just now, kappy96 said:

Is JGood eligible to return to the team on May 1 or is it tied to the end of the semester?  Anyone have any updates on what he's been up to?  Hoping that TFord is staying in touch with him and not letting the time away become a potential problem.  

I’ve heard he’s been playing pick up with the guys off campus. 

21 minutes ago, kappy96 said:

I'm fairly certain it's tied to the end of semester.  He's supposedly in contact with the players on a pretty much daily basis and still plays with them regularly when they're off campus.