GDT - Billikens Turn Wildcats into Mildkittens

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, DeSmetBilliken said:

All 20 times I’ve watched this, I start thinking the JJ archery move is fantastic because he’s normally so subdued, but then I see the Rashed head bob, which makes it way better.

It really is the perfect GIF.  I have it open on a tab on my browser right now, and I keep going back to look at it.

DeSmetBilliken likes this

7 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

It really is the perfect GIF.  I have it open on a tab on my browser right now, and I keep going back to look at it.

-you would have more respect from this corner if you would have admitted to a Courtney Bryant photo, it's okay, I do

I have a good feeling about tonight’s game.... I just do. Maybe it’s the future billiken I’m currently creating, but I’ll put the 2$ in my pocket on it... and because this too

13 minutes ago, BilliKitty said:

I have a good feeling about tonight’s game.... I just do. Maybe it’s the future billiken I’m currently creating, but I’ll put the 2$ in my pocket on it... and because this too

-preggers? what number will this be? may all go well, Old Guy can advise

1 hour ago, Littlebill said:

Jesus, man. You think GW is good? They're not. We played a great second half. We fought hard. Doesn't mean GW is not terrible.

played high school tennis.... one time we are about to take the court against a terrible team.... the captain asks me if i thought the team was good.... i replied no... he screams, "you better wrap your mind around the fact that they are the best F-ing team you've ever played against"..... thats how we looked at GW...... thats how we should look at Davidson 

2 minutes ago, NextYearBill said:

played high school tennis.... one time we are about to take the court against a terrible team.... the captain asks me if i thought the team was good.... i replied no... he screams, "you better wrap your mind around the fact that they are the best F-ing team you've ever played against"..... thats how we looked at GW...... thats how we should look at Davidson 

I should have gone to state my senior year in tennis. Lost to Asian twins in the sectional semi finals they did Rubik’s cubes between matches to relax. That’s how I look at Yuta Watanabe

NextYearBill likes this

38 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

I should have gone to state my senior year in tennis. Lost to Asian twins in the sectional semi finals they did Rubik’s cubes between matches to relax. That’s how I look at Yuta Watanabe

I've seen you play sports - not a good look