GDT: Bonnies on Senior Night

Pistol

Had the grandkids this weekend missed the game because I could not talk the girls to going.  I watched the recording and was proud once again for the teams effort and grit.

The missed double dribble call was something else, if it is called and the Billikens scored we are down 1 possession.

With the short team the slow down offense is still the best bet even though HP brings up a good point about the 11-0 run but we just don't have the legs to sustain a faster pace.

I saw Freddy P. in the student section on TV and I hope the fans really gave it to him.  SLU hopes for S2 to go away and with me it will when Freddy and the gang are gone.

I will be relentless next season on doing my best to make Freddy uncomfortable at games not to mention any surveys that I can get take.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, CBFan said:

Had the grandkids this weekend missed the game because I could not talk the girls to going.  I watched the recording and was proud once again for the teams effort and grit.

The missed double dribble call was something else, if it is called and the Billikens scored we are down 1 possession.

With the short team the slow down offense is still the best bet even though HP brings up a good point about the 11-0 run but we just don't have the legs to sustain a faster pace.

I saw Freddy P. in the student section on TV and I hope the fans really gave it to him.  SLU hopes for S2 to go away and with me it will when Freddy and the gang are gone.

I will be relentless next season on doing my best to make Freddy uncomfortable at games not to mention any surveys that I can get take.

Freddy was wearing his fathers suit and 10 year old brown nike suede sneakers that don't match the suit. Watching him cheer for the seniors made my blood boil.

1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

Freddy was wearing his fathers suit and 10 year old brown nike suede sneakers that don't match the suit. Watching him cheer for the seniors made my blood boil.

Reading your post about him cheering makes my blood boil but I will add seeing him, reading about him and all things Freddy has that effect on me.

Freddy owns the senseless destruction of this season.

7 minutes ago, CBFan said:

Reading your post about him cheering makes my blood boil but I will add seeing him, reading about him and all things Freddy has that effect on me.

Freddy owns the senseless destruction of this season.

i think you have to let pesty share ownership with krafty, stormy and especially the bot.  

AGB91 likes this

56 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

i think you have to let pesty share ownership with krafty, stormy and especially the bot.  

I agree Roy but Freddy is the president and the buck stops there first.

17 minutes ago, CBFan said:

-to go Metz on all of you, very appropriate with today being the anniversary of President Truman being in attendance in Fulton, MO for the Iron Curtain speech by Winston Churchill

57 minutes ago, CBFan said:

bot is above pesty