Baseball

RiseAndGrind

2 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

Fun fact ole miss baseball stadium allows coolers in the outfield GA section

Been to Swayze Field many times, just over the right field fence is a hill that is part of the City of Oxford, not part of Ole Miss, so adult beverages are allowed. It's where all the frats watch the games.

I

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

LI’ve been reprimanded for having my hat backwards at Ole Miss bars. 

Wright St is giving #2 Stanford all they can handle. We have a shot tomorrow. Atmosphere is going  to be absurd 

They are more lax on sexual assault at SLU than at backwards hats in Oxford. How about that 

24 minutes ago, slusam said:

05 have you seen Stu there. I am hoping he is there and busy because Timmerman wrote the last SLU baseball article and Dave Matters did the write up for the Isabell commitment. 

I believe Stu might be on vacation per his 47% 3pt tweet about Isabell 

39 minutes ago, slusam said:

05 have you seen Stu there. I am hoping he is there and busy because Timmerman wrote the last SLU baseball article and Dave Matters did the write up for the Isabell commitment. 

I haven’t even been inside the stadium yet. By the time I had reached the parking lot I received word that the games had been postponed. Planning on going to the MoSt TTU game at noon. Will report if we have a beat writer 

13 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

Honestly I’ve never had more people come up to me and ask me about the Billikens or SLU or St. Louis. Very cool atmosphere down here 

Jealous of you sir. I was hoping the Bills would be lined up against the Hogs in my home town. 

18 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

I’m gonna try to post pictures thoughout tomorrows game. May go live on instagram  I’ll post a link.

currently at the Levee. The square is dope

What’s your handle, is it mosquitodick69? Just kidding, appreciate all of the updates. Have a great weekend in the land of the sundress.