• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• SluSignGuy changed the title to Women's Basketball Team
8 hours ago, HenryB said:

Remember the Baby Blues?

Does anyone else remember a Kevin Horrigan column from years ago basically complaining that the Baby Blues weren’t dressed slutty enough? If I remember correctly he said the outfits were first communion dresses,

9 hours ago, JMM28 said:

Lady ___ makes no sense ever for any mascot. It drives me nuts from a grammatical sense. 

This has bothered me since I was a kid. I remember it hitting me like "Wait a minute...There are female bears already..."

I can't believe any college or HS still uses "Lady" before their nickname. It's so dumb.

8 minutes ago, Pistol said:

This has bothered me since I was a kid. I remember it hitting me like "Wait a minute...There are female bears already..."

I can't believe any college or HS still uses "Lady" before their nickname. It's so dumb.

I like that the University of Central Missouri has the mules and the jennies.

All the favorites/home teams won yesterday, so the bracket has the 1-8 seeds all remaining.

Duquesne is solid. 23-6, 13-3 in the A10. SLU only played them once and lost 76-66 at home. They're one of the better shooting teams in the conference and defend well, too. It'll be a tough matchup. Interestingly, Duquesne also has 9 international players on the roster. Rare to see that many.

1 hour ago, Pistol said:

Lady Irish was the first one that made me say "wtf" 

I don't get the issue either but what do I know?

Last night the female gendered version of the Saint Louis Billikens defeated the UMass Minutewomen. Yes, Minutewomen. The original 60 second gals.