OT: Louisiana Tech Player Ejected For Being Too Rad

TheBand

That is everything that is wrong with officiating.  

What makes it even worse is that the officials don't have to answer any media questions after the game.  

I think a lot of things would be cleaned up if the officials were forced to face the media. If they call a good game their won't be any questions.  If not, we get answers. Seems only fair. 

41 minutes ago, willie said:

Did he give you a ticket for speeding in St Chuck?

Pretty sure he reffed the shootout the year Lisch played as a senior. Gave Kevin 3 fouls in about 3 minutes, forcing him to the bench in the first quarter.

I actually thought Pollard treated the Billikens well in the games he called. There was one game with Sodie and Sodie was on another ref. He was within seconds of getting T'd. Pollard blew his whistle,ran over and got in Brad's face. After 30 seconds the game went on. I'm convinced he did that to keep Brad from getting T'd by the other guy. He was no Ron Zetcher but I felt he knew who the home team was. 

3 hours ago, willie said:

Did he give you a ticket for speeding in St Chuck?

i always thought it seemed he was going out of his way to call against slu in an effort to not be titled a homer.   but my last straw was the night at the high school shootout when the whole damn arena came to watch kevin lisch play and he called 3 ticky tack fouls in about 2 minutes and then in the second half fouled him out in a matter of about 2 minutes of floor time.  i hope he is banished to south louisiana games for eternity and never sees the light of chaifetz unless it is for a carrie underwood concert on his own dime.