Gordon suspended after altercation.

TigerMatt

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Coach314 said:

Gordon is in trouble.  He's not shutting himself down.

No surprise it is a Billikens curse we cannot have nice things Coach.

I hope the young man learns from his mistake and works hard and moves on to better things in his life.

Just now, CBFan said:

No surprise it is a Billikens curse we cannot have nice things Coach.

I hope the young man learns from his mistake and works hard and moves on to better things in his life.

Agreed.  I hope so.  Unfortunately sometimes he gets in his own way.  He has a bright future ahead of him.

Just now, Coach314 said:

Unless something outside of what got him originally suspended happened, he isn’t in trouble.  That could be the case, but too many BS stories have floated around Gordon that I am not taking the bait just yet.  There have been people that have been consistently correct about what is actually going on with Gordon. I will wait for them to change their story before I worry about stuff coming from a guy that said Gordon would never commit to SLU and later was implying he was going to back out of that commitment.

29 minutes ago, Coach314 said:

Unless something outside of what got him originally suspended happened, he isn’t in trouble.  That could be the case, but too many BS stories have floated around Gordon that I am not taking the bait just yet.  There have been people that have been consistently correct about what is actually going on with Gordon. I will wait for them to change their story before I worry about stuff coming from a guy that said Gordon would never commit to SLU and later was implying he was going to back out of that commitment.

1 minute ago, brianstl said:

No problem.  Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the subject.

58 minutes ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

What the hell is wrong with you? Just stop the bs. 

Sorry.  Got unhooked from the hive.

Gordon's argument with the jv player has been exaggerated.  He put himself on suspension....to cool down.  Nothing to see here.  Let's all move along.

We will have an awesome frontline next year.  Maybe best ever

Goooooo Bills!!!

Screenshot_20170905-191847.jpg

CBFan and TaLBErt like this

39 minutes ago, Coach314 said:

Gordon's argument with the jv player has been exaggerated.  He put himself on suspension....to cool down.  Nothing to see here.  Let's all move along.

Goooooo Bills!!!

If you think this is what the vast majority of people are saying or thinking then 1) you’re wrong and 2) I don’t understand why you enjoy posting here.

-Gordon beat up a sophomore in the program during and argument 

-He was suspended by Blossom for 4 games

-There are other things he has to do to get reinstated. To be determined whether he does them.

-His immaturity is a concern. He is still young enough that he can definitely grow as a player and as a responsible adult

-He’s 17/18 years old 

2010andBeyond likes this

43 minutes ago, NH said:

If you think this is what the vast majority of people are saying or thinking then 1) you’re wrong and 2) I don’t understand why you enjoy posting here.

-Gordon beat up a sophomore in the program during and argument 

-He was suspended by Blossom for 4 games

-There are other things he has to do to get reinstated. To be determined whether he does them.

-His immaturity is a concern. He is still young enough that he can definitely grow as a player and as a responsible adult

-He’s 17/18 years old 

Gordon and French are going to terrorize the A-10 for the next 3 years.

2 hours ago, Coach314 said:

Goooooo Bills!!!

Nobody said Gordon put himself on suspension. What it takes for him to play again is simple. If he doesn’t play again it will be because he has decided he is done. It won’t be do to some big time trouble from an altercation that didn’t even get him a school suspension in today’s overreaction world.

I am hearing rumors from a former Ole Miss basketball player who seems to think he is in the know that Gordon’s girlfriend is no longer going to attend SLU and he is going to ask for his release. He also told me that he fought his own teammate over a warmup jersey and told his Webster coach he is quitting the team!!!

3 minutes ago, The Valley Sucks said:

I am hearing rumors from a former Ole Miss basketball player who seems to think he is in the know that Gordon’s girlfriend is no longer going to attend SLU and he is going to ask for his release. He also told me that he fought his own teammate over a warmup jersey and told his Webster coach he is quitting the team!!!

His girlfriend is already at SLU