Gordon suspended after altercation.

TigerMatt

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, kshoe said:

Steve, can you change the title of the thread?

Yeah, if the situation was more minor clarifying that Gordon is suspended deleting what it currently says might make more sense. If it was just a little dust up with a teammate which is what it sounds like, no reason to oversell it.

31 minutes ago, JohnnyJumpUp said:

Kicks? Headbutts? I really enjoyed the Knicks teams in the late 80's, early 90's.

b78bd85fa457239edf280f9feafaa9d3--sports

Detroit scoffs at Charles Oakley. Piston trainers were like cutmen for Joe Frazier. 

33 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

Yeah, if the situation was more minor clarifying that Goodwin is suspended deleting what it currently says might make more sense. If it was just a little dust up with a teammate which is what it sounds like, no reason to oversell it.

If it was Goodwin I wouldn't be as concerned.  But knowing it is Gordon I am definitely concerned because of past history.

TheChosenOne likes this

4 hours ago, TigerMatt said:

Kid is in trouble.

Will Ford cut him loose?

You wish your dream you want him so bad it hurts, doesn't it?

Not to worry though Coach Martin checks in with his coach to see how strong his commitment is.

Remember coach Martin believes poaching other teams committed players is recruiting too.

21 minutes ago, JohnnyJumpUp said:

I heard from someone that he will not play the remainder of the season, any truth to this?

Fine by me.

Hit the weight room and work on your game big boy!!!

No risk of injury and he can really get after it workout wise.