Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

3 hours ago, NextYearBill said:

I used to work with this ex-con who did a lot of bad stuff back in Detroit. He told me this story about how he got stabbed in a drug deal and almost died. Years later he found himself in the backseat of a car, smoking crack, with the person that stabbed him. The person was so strung out that he had no idea he was sitting next to a man he nearly killed. My co-worker says the thought crossed his mind that he could kill this man right then and there and nobody would ever know..... but then he said to himself, "nah man.... hes already dead".... and he just let it go...... My advice MattyMo..... just let it go

Or.......You could moon him.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, NextYearBill said:

I used to work with this ex-con who did a lot of bad stuff back in Detroit. He told me this story about how he got stabbed in a drug deal and almost died. Years later he found himself in the backseat of a car, smoking crack, with the person that stabbed him. The person was so strung out that he had no idea he was sitting next to a man he nearly killed. My co-worker says the thought crossed his mind that he could kill this man right then and there and nobody would ever know..... but then he said to himself, "nah man.... hes already dead".... and he just let it go...... My advice MattyMo..... just let it go

That's exactly what somebody who iced the dude would say...

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 3:28 PM, Tilkowsky said:

Another one who is exonerating the players of any blame or culpability.

Obviously no one taught the players the difference between right and wrong.

Can the players not think for themselves?

Again, are these the type of people you want representing Billikens Basketball?

No one has answered that question. Why is that?

Hope you never have to be a judge as you cannot discern facts.  Do you want the girls who started this to represent anything!

7 hours ago, NextYearBill said:

Good advice!

17 hours ago, Billboy1 said:

Hope you never have to be a judge as you cannot discern facts.  Do you want the girls who started this to represent anything!

Sure. As I have said as long as the players go to a Saint LouisCity police precinct and charge the girls with sexual assault then their can be an investigation into the girls behavior.

There can also be a Title IX investigation into the girls behavior.

Shouldnt the girls get the same opportunity at Justice just like the guys received?

I think what you will find is the girls. Behavior is reprehensible. However not as reprehensible as the guys. The girls like the guys participated in an orgy. The girls unlike the guys did not film the encounter. The girls unlike the guys didn't post the encounter online.

Also the players should be held to a higher standard because they are higher profile representatives of the University.

You clearly want revenge on the women.

I know you won't respond to the FACTS that I presented.

Were you in the room that night and know the girls were totally in the blind about being filmed?  And if filming was the problem there was an easy way to stop it; pull up your knickers and leave.

My guess is the girls will someday come to regret they ever opened this can of worms. They will grow up and realize the pain they caused these young men, because they know they were willing participants who got off scot free. It's called Karma, and they deserve a healthy dose of it.

As for your continuing efforts to debase the players for doing what just about 99.9% of college kids would do in their situation appears to be bordering on an insane obsession with what you see as today's declining morals. SLU is not a monastery. It's a University that doesn't require their students to take a vow of celibacy.     

1 hour ago, Tilkowsky said:

Sure. As I have said as long as the players go to a Saint LouisCity police precinct and charge the girls with sexual assault then their can be an investigation into the girls behavior.

Shouldnt the girls get the same opportunity at Justice just like the guys received?

I think what you will find is the girls. Behavior is reprehensible. However not as reprehensible as the guys. The girls like the guys participated in an orgy. The girls unlike the guys did not film the encounter. The girls unlike the guys didn't post the encounter online.

Also the players should be held to a higher standard because they are higher profile representatives of the University.

I'm confused, are you saying the girl's aren't subject to university policies? You seem to be glossing right over this.....and you are 100% wrong that the players should be subject to higher standards than any other student, male or female. 

1 hour ago, Tilkowsky said:

On 2/25/2018 at 7:04 AM, NextYearBill said:

this is beautiful. Thank you.

23 hours ago, slu72 said:

Were you in the room that night and know the girls were totally in the blind about being filmed?  And if filming was the problem there was an easy way to stop it; pull up your knickers and leave.

My guess is the girls will someday come to regret they ever opened this can of worms. They will grow up and realize the pain they caused these young men, because they know they were willing participants who got off scot free. It's called Karma, and they deserve a healthy dose of it.

As for your continuing efforts to debase the players for doing what just about 99.9% of college kids would do in their situation appears to be bordering on an insane obsession with what you see as today's declining morals. SLU is not a monastery. It's a University that doesn't require their students to take a vow of celibacy.     

I was not in the room. Just because the girls may have consented to being filmed - doesn't mean that the filming of the encounter and posting it online wasn't wrong. More than likely violated SLU's Student Handbook.

The pain the players felt was only caused by themselves. No one else. They put themselves in the position they find themselves more than likely by filming their sexual encounter and posting it online. Can't believe there isn't criticism of that. Can't believe people on this board think that is ok.

If 99.9 percent of college kids would participate in an orgy, film it and then post it online then colleges are morally bankrupt.

You are right - SLU is not a monastery. However I seem to remember somewhere that they are a Catholic University. They should act like one. As I believed that they did. Isn't it the mission of SLU to teach ethics and morals? Participating in an orgy, filming it and posting it online doesn't sound like something students from a supposedly Catholic University should be doing.

If they aren't then the Jesuits should sell SLU to a for profit college and sell St. Francis Xavier Church while you are at it. By the way - take down the clock showing the amount of service hours the school is striving for as well.

The girls should be subject to University policies. To my knowledge there hasn't been a complaint against them though has the Rest? If the players want to charge the girls with sexual assault (which seemingly would give one the feeling it was vindictive) then the police and University can investigate and give the girls the same due process the guys received. However to my knowledge their has been no complaint against the girls.

The basketball players are held to a higher standard than other students. They are high profile members of the University. The basketball players are receiving the opportunity at a free education. Little kids ask for their autographs and get pictures taken with them. To much that is given, much is expected.

12 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Agreed. Sit 2 is over. No reason to keep rubbing salt into the wound.

Agreed.  And while we're at it, can we just get rid of the once a day poster?  I understood for a looong time why we was limited and not banned.  But come on now.  His one post a day is the same thing everyday.  His sole purpose is to troll this board.  It isn't taking away his freedom of speech by banning him.  This is a privately run site that can choose to say he just doesn't bring value to the conversation.

1 hour ago, slufan13 said:

I'd leave the thread open. If there's no new news, just ignore the thread. At some point, there's going to be interesting news about this again

-I agree with this, when/if the lawsuits begin to fly.....

I am unlocking the thread, partly to reduce the amount of pollution of other threads.  

@Tilkowsky...You are trolling.  If you continue to bump this thread, you will be suspended for a month.   If you want to contribute to the discussion about Billikens on the court fine.  But if you appear to continue to troll (even in other threads).  You will be reduced to 0 posts a day.

19 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

I am unlocking the thread, partly to reduce the amount of pollution of other threads.  

@Tilkowsky...You are trolling.  If you continue to bump this thread, you will be suspended for a month.   If you want to contribute to the discussion about Billikens on the court fine.  But if you appear to continue to troll (even in other threads).  You will be reduced to 0 posts a day.

cwtf.gif