Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

8 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

This just isn't true.  90+% of this board feels that all 4 got a raw deal.  The focus shifted to JG after Adonys got an agent and Graves withdrew from school.  

Perfectly said

SouthSide_Billiken likes this

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone's saying that three guys took the hit. Do we know the final disposition for Jermaine Bishop? I'm not clear on that. (Apologies, have also been trying to catch up on the last 25+ pages). 

In any event, this could work out quite nicely for all the Markos fans out there. 

This could have been significantly worse. I believe everybody is relieved that JGood will return in May. This preserves optimism for a great 2018-2019 season. However, the fact that the program avoided a University imposed death penalty does not change the fact that the Title IX Gold Standard was a sham from the beginning. Nobody was treated fairly in this situation, including Goodwin and those players who now must continue to play the rest of the season shorthanded. I feel particularly bad for Roby. This was his first chance to make some noise in the A10 tournament. He has been nothing but a great representative for this program.

I am thankful that Travis Ford is the leader of this program, and I hope he remains committed despite a lack of support from University administration. He is without question the right man for this job moving forward. I will continue to support this team for the duration of this season because the remaining player deserve it. However, I will not be able to support the University as a whole until Fred Pestello and the rest of his failed administration are relieved of their duties.

Here's to optimism for next season. I'm already counting down the days until JGood makes his triumphant return and is greeted by a standing ovation. The mental toughness he displayed this season is remarkable. He is and will continue to be a great ambassador for Billiken Basketball locally and beyond.

#IStandWithJGood #FireFred #CanKratky #WeathersIsADisgrace

SLU_Lax likes this

12 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

This just isn't true.  90+% of this board feels that all 4 got a raw deal.  The focus shifted to JG after Adonys got an agent and Graves withdrew from school.  

Don’t bother. He has got a story he wants to push and to hell with the facts.  He thinks it is ok to spread BS about kids when they don’t do what he thinks is best for his own agenda.  The worst part is he isn’t a nut college fan, he has actually been involved with coaching some of the kids he doing this crap to. 

Littlebill likes this

4 minutes ago, dlarry said:

Now that everything is basically over I think it's time to release the survivors names.

Maybe they can sell their story of survival  to the Lifetime Network. If lifetime doesn't want it they can always call Skin-a-max.

In between the Auschwitz survivor stories and the lost at sea survivor stories will be the "I orchestrated an orgy and survived" story.

15 minutes ago, SLU_Lax said:

Did Chris May get expelled too?  He certainly has disappeared. Do we need to recruit someone new to yell at SLU fans as they leave the Butler game?

I honestly don’t know where May is but Swimming and diving has conference right now. I guess he could be there. 

4 hours ago, brianstl said:

I know who you are.  Spin it how you want to.  I have heard Goodwin’s level of involvement, but I am sure you have your own version.  I am sure it is just as much BS as the level of trouble you were trying to act like Gordon was in.

Lol.  Ok.  Next time you see me come say hello 😊.  

8 hours ago, Coach314 said:

I feel sorry for those three boys.  They became collateral damage due to an error of judgement from a teammate.  Tough life lesson.  Hopefully things work out for them and Goodwin appreciates his second chance.

This post makes it seem like the narrative we've been given, that Goodwin wasn't involved, isn't true.

Why make a statement like this without explaining it?

If you have heard a different story please tell it.  We all want the truth in this to come out.

Posting vague innuendos does nothing for the board.  If this is all you want to post, why post at all?  Except to be a troll.

On 2/13/2018 at 2:36 AM, billikenfan05 said:

Every morning I retroactively place bad post votes on Travs posts. I'm almost back one month.

You guys should do the same to HenryB for a while as punishment for being a real dick to Sign Guy.

Nobody Fs with Sign Guy and gets away with it, nobody.

BrockL and rgbilliken like this

26 minutes ago, dlarry said:

Ortiz gonna Ortiz.

I knew it was coming but seeing it this morning still pissed me off. 

What a no class a-hole.

He already had to change the article. In the original he said Goodwin violated TitleIX policy and got called out on it. So basically the whole premise of the article is completely wrong. 

Nevernind the article has not been changed. 

17 minutes ago, Westy03 said:

He already had to change the article. In the original he said Goodwin violated TitleIX policy and got called out on it. So basically the whole premise of the article is completely wrong. 

I read the mobile app version and it still says he violated title 9. 

This guy is the worst.