Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, brianstl said:

This cat is the worst f'ing poster on the board.  He just repeatedly tries to slime the local kids at or headed to SLU.  He has done it now multiple times with Goodwin and Gordon.  If he is the a-hole who I think he is, he should be ashamed of himself.  He will act like he is all buddy buddy with both those guys when he is around them.  The guy makes money off local high school kids.  What a scum bag.

+10 He is despicable 

21 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

True story. I drove past Dubourg today on Lindell and decided that honking while at a light would make me feel better. A student stopped and had me roll down my window to ask what my problem was. I said "Free Goodwin". He responded "F.uck Fred. Carry on."

-did you consider you might have awakened Fred from a nap or daydream? or caused him to spill the milk into which he was dunking his cookies? or disturbed the T9 folks celebrating their victory :angry:

2 hours ago, Cowboy said:

-has this Ortiz character returned to Chaifetz since he made himself part of the story by being denied by locked doors?

-where is CMay? you don't have the presser without the dept head being there, or perhaps with TFord being there, the leader was there

-Steve, why when I type Billikens or Chaifetz do I get lines underneath indicating a spelling error? our mascot is the Billiken and home bball games are played in Chaifetz Arena

Right click on the highlighted word and choose add to dictionary.  Just got new work PCs and had to do that again my own self.......

1 hour ago, brianstl said:

This cat is the worst f'ing poster on the board.  He just repeatedly tries to slime the local kids at or headed to SLU.  He has done it now multiple times with Goodwin and Gordon.  If he is the a-hole who I think he is, he should be ashamed of himself.  He will act like he is all buddy buddy with both those guys when he is around them.  The guy makes money off local high school kids.  What a scum bag.

Sigh.  You don't know me and I have no involvement with High School kids besides watching games.  Nice try.  If you know the details of Goodwin's involvement in S2 and disagree with my post...fine.  It's OK to have different opinions.   

TaLBErt likes this

8 minutes ago, Coach314 said:

Sigh.  You don't know me and I have no involvement with High School kids besides watching games.  Nice try.  If you know the details of Goodwin's involvement in S2 and disagree with my post...fine.  It's OK to have different opinions.   

So when Goodwin comes back in May will that mean you were wrong TWICE when you said Goodwin wouldn’t come to SLU?

9 hours ago, Bills_06 said:

With technology I would hope they can figure out a way to let him still take classes.  Maybe he has some online ones?  Strange that a suspension says you can't be here for 2 months but then after that, you are good.  

Yeah, the world is your classroom at slu.

9 hours ago, bauman said:

Roy, that explains it.  During the two months you cut class was the timeframe when "proper use of capital letters" was covered;)

He’s simply in his e.e. cummings phase. let him be. 

The three will sue and win and force Pestello to make changes to the fool's gold standard Title IX social justice warrior squad at SLU.

Goodwin will come back to play, wait to see how the lawsuit goes, then also sue when the timing is right, as he should.

Hopefully, things will get better at SLU, Ford will recover greatly from this, and the orgy survivors will realize that, yes, they did something wrong too.

Bobby Metzinger and TheOne like this

10 minutes ago, HoosierBilliken said:

Hopefully, things will get better at SLU, Ford will recover greatly from this, and the orgy survivors will realize that, yes, they did something wrong too.

The orgy survivors will go on to marry some upper-middle class boring white dudes with small dicks. They will pump out a few kids and look back fondly on their days when "they went slumming too once in college"... They will drive Range Rovers with a bitchy face permanently stuck on as they drop their kids off at Burroughs, feeling envious of the other Range Rover dropper offers.... They will never find true happiness because they will seek it from their external environment. Once they reach the latter stretch of life and realize we're just dust in the wind hurling thru the universe on a rock in a galaxy in a universe... and wonder "are we alone? what does this all mean?"..... Then they will look back on all this and think, "good lord I was a lil sluuut"

1 minute ago, NextYearBill said:

The orgy survivors will go on to marry some upper-middle class boring white dudes with small dicks. They will pump out a few kids and look back fondly on their days when "they went slumming too once in college"... They will drive Range Rovers with a bitchy face permanently stuck on as they drop their kids off at Burroughs, feeling envious of the other Range Rover dropper offers.... They will never find true happiness because they will seek it from their external environment. Once they reach the latter stretch of life and realize we're just dust in the wind hurling thru the universe on a rock in a galaxy in a universe... and wonder are we alone?..... Then they will look back on all this and think, "good lord I was a lil sluuut"

I doff my cap in your direction, sir. 

Just got off work and tried to read all of this.

What lawyer did Goodwin have? I assume he had a similar suspension as the others if he had Rosenblum. The other players leaving sucks but I am glad there is a result and Ford can actually try to fill those spots now. Players getting kicked off a team for sexual assault doesn't dismay players as much as it may seem. This happens at so many top players every year. 

I am trying to stay positive.

Seems like some strings were pulled to make a decision on Goodwin from some higher ups to make this a 2 month suspension. Sounds like a plea bargain. TITLE 9 appeals do not reduce sentences that much, especially after a 100 day investigation

38 minutes ago, Coach314 said:

I know who you are.  Spin it how you want to.  I have heard Goodwin’s level of involvement, but I am sure you have your own version.  I am sure it is just as much BS as the level of trouble you were trying to act like Gordon was in.

5 hours ago, cgeldmacher said:

Pestello caused me serious concern with the Clock Tower Accords.  I was worried back then that his decisions would lean toward defending appearances rather than doing what is right.  Situation 2 has confirmed my concerns.  Everyone who ran Biondi out of town is directly responsible for the ridiculous situation we now have as far a leadership down at SLU.

Fred is a farce. He's caught some flack from students at Le Moyne in the past: 

http://www.syracuse.com/living/index.ssf/2014/07/now_in_st_louis_former_le_moyne_president_fred_pestello_defends_past_use_of_consultants_13m_office_renovation.html

"I thought Le Moyne needed to become more professional," he said, adding that previous administrative decisions had too often been made in a "backdoor fashion." In an introductory video message sent by email to SLU students, faculty and staff members, Pestello vowed to rely on "transparency and teamwork." He also unabashedly declared his excitement at discovering the culinary and recreational staples of his new hometown, from St. Louis Cardinals' games to toasted ravioli and Ted Drewes frozen custard.

Gotta love the comments from Le Moyne folks on that article. Here's one particular gem: 

"You can tell just looking at him he's a sleaze ball.After getting Le Moyne to buy him a hugely extravagant house, spending $1.3 million to build a palatial office for him, and after no action by the incompetent Board of Trustees, he suddenly left for more money. He was a lousy example for Le Moyne's students. Good riddance. Hope St. Louis did their homework before hiring him." :blink:

10 minutes ago, NextYearBill said:

The orgy survivors will go on to marry some upper-middle class boring white dudes with small dicks. They will pump out a few kids and look back fondly on their days when "they went slumming too once in college"... They will drive Range Rovers with a bitchy face permanently stuck on as they drop their kids off at Burroughs, feeling envious of the other Range Rover dropper offers.... They will never find true happiness because they will seek it from their external environment. Once they reach the latter stretch of life and realize we're just dust in the wind hurling thru the universe on a rock in a galaxy in a universe... and wonder "are we alone? what does this all mean?"..... Then they will look back on all this and think, "good lord I was a lil sluuut"

They won’t send their kids to Burroughs, it’ll be Nerinx Hall for their empowered daughters and not sure about their boys, definitely not a MCC school...

26 minutes ago, Coach314 said:

What's despicable is how it went from "Free the 3"...to..."As long as it's not JG".  It is ok to be happy for Goodwin and feel some compassion for the three young men who were affected by this.  

Your history speaks for itself.....get lost.

50 minutes ago, Coach314 said:

What's despicable is how it went from "Free the 3"...to..."As long as it's not JG".  It is ok to be happy for Goodwin and feel some compassion for the three young men who were affected by this.  

This just isn't true.  90+% of this board feels that all 4 got a raw deal.  The focus shifted to JG after Adonys got an agent and Graves withdrew from school.  

14 minutes ago, TJHawk said:

Guys this isn't over until the scumbags that tried to destroy 4 lives are put down.  Now isn't the time to throw a party now is when the real hard work begins.

This is where I am at I am pissed that 3 are gone over a non criminal act.  They broke school rules and should have been punished by sitting 1 semester.  I am pissed about the title 9 gold standard SLU thinks it has.  I am really pissed at Pestello and I hope others will join me in yelling fire Pestello.