Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

1 minute ago, 2010andBeyond said:

I have no idea. Why do we have post reactions if people like him are allowed to hang around? How many troll points does he have? Has to be into the triple digits. 

Troll points don't do anything at this point and I'm kind of glad for that.  If Steve doesn't want to ban him, that best thing ever is the ignore function.  

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have added Tilkowsky to the following users "Ignore List"

• 2010andBeyond
  • Billiken82
  • BIG BILL FAN
  • Clock_Tower

If I find that users are feeding trolls, I will go ahead an add the troll to those users ignore list as well.  If  users would like me to this for them right away, let me know.  

My suggestion to users is if you don't like a poster.  IGNORE AND DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. 

2 hours ago, RiseAndGrind said:

I do think it is encouraging that Goodwin made the trip to Olean. Of course, this could just be delaying the inevitable and whatever decision is coming will be delivered on Friday. 

I was referring to the fact that Bishop made the trip to Olean.

53 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

• 2010andBeyond
  • Billiken82
  • BIG BILL FAN
  • Clock_Tower

If I find that users are feeding trolls, I will go ahead an add the troll to those users ignore list as well.  If  users would like me to this for them right away, let me know.  

My suggestion to users is if you don't like a poster.  IGNORE AND DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. 

When you get time Steve, can you explain how my post limit works? How many posts in a day, when does the day end and reset, how many in a week? And is it a permanent or indefinite post limit?

BillikenBoy10 likes this

1 hour ago, SluSignGuy said:

• 2010andBeyond
  • Billiken82
  • BIG BILL FAN
  • Clock_Tower

Can you please add Tilk to my ignore list? I don't really know how to do it and I generally ignore his posts anyway, but the more people we can add the better. Or, let's figure out his IP, expose him, get him fired, and ban him for good?

11 minutes ago, STL Hoops Insider said:

When you get time Steve, can you explain how my post limit works? How many posts in a day, when does the day end and reset, how many in a week? And is it a permanent or indefinite post limit?

Your post limit is being dictated by your Reputation Points.  These points are allocated by the community through "Good" and "Bad" Posts.  Currently, your reputation is -123.  If you get this reputation be above -50, your post limit will be removed.  So you will need to have 73 "Good Posts" allocated to you without any more "Bad Posts."

Your post limit is 3 posts a day.  I am not sure when this resets (likely 12am), but basically, you have 3 posts per 24 hours period.  If you improve your contributions to community, again, this limit will be removed.

8 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Can you please add Tilk to my ignore list? I don't really know how to do it and I generally ignore his posts anyway, but the more people we can add the better. Or, let's figure out his IP, expose him, get him fired, and ban him for good?

This is done.

I am happy to do this for other users.  But adding a user to Ignore is pretty easy.  To do so:

• Scroll to the Top of the Screen
  • In the Upper Right, click your username.  A drop down should appear.
  • Select "Ignored Users"
  • Put the Username of the user you want to Ignore in the Form, and a drop down of users should appear. 
  • Select the User you want to ignore
  • Select "Posts" or other items you want to ignore
  • Click Add User

15 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

Your post limit is being dictated by your Reputation Points.  These points are allocated by the community through "Good" and "Bad" Posts.  Currently, your reputation is -123.  If you get this reputation be above -50, your post limit will be removed.  So you will need to have 73 "Good Posts" allocated to you without any more "Bad Posts."

Your post limit is 3 posts a day.  I am not sure when this resets (likely 12am), but basically, you have 3 posts per 24 hours period.  If you improve your contributions to community, again, this limit will be removed.

Cool.  I did not know this system was up and running.  Seems fairer than the Tigerboard variety, and you'd really have to work at it to be -50

41 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

Damn so my negative reactions to MoyToy's posts just to annoy him actually have an impact? Ha makes it even better.

2 hours ago, SluSignGuy said:

• 2010andBeyond
  • Billiken82
  • BIG BILL FAN
  • Clock_Tower

What a snowflake

Can we just get a final decision on this situation? I'm sure the Title IX people at SLU are tired of having to read this board. Just give us a final decision. Let it die down for a few months, release the stupid survey again, you'll get the results you wanted, SLU will get sued, and all will be back to normal.

13 minutes ago, majerus mojo said:

Let’s take a break from post limits and ignores and get back to what we do best: analyzing social media!

Just noticed JGood changed his twitter avatar recently. Is this photo a.) A great S2 troll job, b.) The greatest S2 troll job, or c.) None of the above 

4815A61E-CDD9-4150-AC66-F3A737DA6DBD.thumb.png.232f59ed75b0c5e7f0936fc69ae73942.png 

Discuss! 

Lol, this is the best troll job. However, is this good or bad news that he is so brazen about it??

2 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

Can we just get a final decision on this situation? I'm sure the Title IX people at SLU are tired of having to read this board. Just give us a final decision. Let it die down for a few months, release the stupid survey again, you'll get the results you wanted, SLU will get sued, and all will be back to normal.

Should we change the title of this thread to "Twelve Angry Women"?

19 minutes ago, majerus mojo said:

Let’s take a break from post limits and ignores and get back to what we do best: analyzing social media!

Just noticed JGood changed his twitter avatar recently. Is this photo a.) A great S2 troll job, b.) The greatest S2 troll job, or c.) None of the above 

4815A61E-CDD9-4150-AC66-F3A737DA6DBD.thumb.png.232f59ed75b0c5e7f0936fc69ae73942.png 

Discuss! 

Depends on the next 48 hours really