Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, NextYearBill said:

i mean.... i woke up with buyers remorse a few times 

I woke up one morning next to so much flesh I assumed I had a threesome only to realize I had hooked up with a big ol gal, that made for a fun morning with the roommates when I emerged from my room with her.

Pistol likes this

Just now, TheChosenOne said:

I woke up one morning next to so much flesh I assumed I had a threesome only to realize I had hooked up with a big ol gal, that made for a fun morning with the roommates when I emerged from my room with her.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL you described my buyers remorse perfectly!!! coulda been the same girl

30 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Troy Turnipseed needs to be investigated for having a fake fuoking name 

He went to SLU in the 90s.  Here’s an article about a play he was in a few years back.  The players never had a chance with this kangaroo court.  What a joke.  Once the alumni stop donations it will get real.

http://www.stltoday.com/entertainment/arts-and-theatre/reviews/entertaining-state-of-marriage-takes-on-prop/article_d1cddc5c-9533-5004-89a1-bb3010d8c8af.html

1 hour ago, slufan13 said:

Another note for the title IX people reading this. I was taking that survey from my phone and there was a question asking me how I've been sexually assaulted in the past year. There was no choice for "not assaulted" and the quiz wouldn't let me skip it. How desperate are you to paint your picture of the sexual assault climate on campus?

Jesus

3 minutes ago, NextYearBill said:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL you described my buyers remorse perfectly!!! coulda been the same girl

Haha, hoggin! My roommates and I still laugh at that one. I mean she left and I told the story of waking up thinking I had two gals in my bed and we were crying the rest of the day from laughing so hard.

4 minutes ago, TRN said:

He went to SLU in the 90s.  Here’s an article about a play he was in a few years back.  The players never had a chance with this kangaroo court.  What a joke.  Once the alumni stop donations it will get real.

http://www.stltoday.com/entertainment/arts-and-theatre/reviews/entertaining-state-of-marriage-takes-on-prop/article_d1cddc5c-9533-5004-89a1-bb3010d8c8af.html

PEOPLE!!  Read this article.  Nice find.

SEND THIS INFO TO ROSENBLUM.

Just now, brianstl said:

I guess I got it wrong. Turnipseed was his given name and he took Hargrove when he got married.  I thought Turnipseed had to be a stage name.

He took his wife's name?

Well that tells me all I need to know about that cake eater.