Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, majerus mojo said:

Day 127: Offer the students the opportunity to win an Apple Watch for detailing their own experiences with sexual assault. Students love incentives! Do whatever the hell you want with the results. 

Day 132:  After receiving three responses from students who believed they were sexually assaulted yet did not file a complaint, kick all the men off of campus.  One of them had to do it and the others would have done it if they could have because they are men.  JUSTICE!  Also....readmit all the black men so they can be expelled  a second time just to be sure because black men are scary.

Initially, I tried to be optimistic and thought this might be SLU's way of covering their butts and going to thorough levels to do so.  This way, if the player's punishments are reduced they still look like they are working hard to protect everybody.  Then, I thought about the people administrating this and I don't think they have any intention of reducing punishments.  I hope I'm wrong.

Just now, Tonka said:

Initially, I tried to be optimistic and thought this might be SLU's way of covering their butts and going to thorough levels to do so.  This way, if the player's punishments are reduced they still look like they are working hard to protect everybody.  Then, I thought about the people administrating this and I don't think they have any intention of reducing punishments.  I hope I'm wrong.

As I stated above, Tonka, they are going to use the results to support the punishments. Why else would you take a survey now?

4 minutes ago, Tonka said:

Fred Pestello is a coward. Surveys and "consensus" will lead to 4 innocent people having their lives ruined.

So this is the type of graduates SLU is putting out now--a group of hand wringing, non-decisive people with hair trigger emotional issues?  Makes my hiring decisions easier.  We don't have safe rooms in the office or offer emotional counseling if our employees have hurt feelings.  I hereby offer back my various SLU degrees in exchange for reciprocal degrees from an institution with some backbone. 

An "I'm feeling triggered" button - interesting.  

My web browser has a little "X" in the upper-right hand corner and a left arrow in the upper left-hand corner.  I realized that I can click either one of them when I no longer want to read/look at whatever's on my screen.

billikenfan05 likes this

Whoever approved this survey should be packing their belongings in boxes right now and exiting.  Moreover, if the SLU president approved this thing, he has made a complete joke of SLU and he should pack up as well.  Honestly, if current students cannot handle potential conflicts in their lives, they will fail in the real world.  This is pretty embarrassing for those of us who are alumni. 

3 minutes ago, MattyMo213 said:

Holy sh..it some of these questions....

The school responds too slowly in difficult situations.                        
School officials handle negative incidents in a fair and responsible manner.