Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people on here were saying that the 3 not playing were not being stopped by the school, but by their attorney. I think now it appears that is the case. And the 4th player, his attorney was ok with him playing.  And we know who that probably is and also know is then time to fold the tents. 

Some people on here were saying that the 3 not playing were not being stopped by the school, but by their attorney. I think now it appears that is the case. And the 4th player, his attorney was ok with him playing.  And we know who that probably is and also know is then time to fold the tents. 

2 minutes ago, mrjoelabs said:

Some people on here were saying that the 3 not playing were not being stopped by the school, but by their attorney. I think now it appears that is the case. And the 4th player, his attorney was ok with him playing.  

Agreed.

3 minutes ago, mrjoelabs said:

Yeah, but Graves dad said the school wasn't letting the 3 play.