Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

lmao lol rotfl omg no shi*t it's based on assumptions! If we had all the facts this thread would only be 10 pages. Are you patting yourself on the back because you think you force some billkens.com confession or something? Yikes.

Based on SLU's history, the influence of powerful, white dads in this city, the length of this entire sh*tshow, and the perception of big scary African American athletes in general....the ASSUMPTION that one of the girl's father is hell-bent on seeing that these players are kicked out of school isn't an unreasonable viewpoint. 

I love how WCB is getting worked up about everyone getting worked up. If you turn your nose to assumptions and gossip, why do you continue to post in this thread?

lol you just keep admitting that you have no clue what you are talking about and like to make huge accusations of racism and sexism based on rumor.  Thanks though, ill make sure to put you on ignore.

I am not worked up at all... just stating that you guys should find out the facts before asking for national media to come down on SLU for racisim and sexisim and for firing specific people that you do not even know if they are involved in this

3 minutes ago, WestCoastBilliken said:

I was? When?

The biggest complaint on here and the the reason most of the venom has been directed at SLU is because they suspended players before they completed an investigation.  They punished players before they knew all the facts and created a situation where they are labeled by many as sexual predators.  Posters are attacking SLU for behaving in a manner that you are attacking posters for behaving.

1 minute ago, WestCoastBilliken said:

lol you just keep admitting that you have no clue what you are talking about and like to make huge accusations based on rumor.  Thanks though, ill make sure to put you on ignore.

please put us all on ignore.   say hello to torquemada on the way back to the monastery for us all.

4 minutes ago, WestCoastBilliken said:

lol you just keep admitting that you have no clue what you are talking about and like to make huge accusations of racism and sexism based on rumor.  Thanks though, ill make sure to put you on ignore.

I am not worked up at all... just stating that you guys should find out the facts before asking for national media to come down on SLU for racisim and sexisim and for firing specific people that you do not even know if they are involved in this

you've spent the past 20 minutes crying about people making assumptions and then followed it up with a post making assumptions.

Once again, if you're not interested in speculation, assumptions, and people's opinions, why are you even reading and commenting in this thread?

Ugh. I go to lunch and open this thread up and see about 5 more pages than this morning before work. I got kind of excited that a decision has been made. I read the 5 new pages and realize we are in the exact same spot we were in 3 months ago....no decision and no idea when it's going to end.

1 minute ago, dlarry said:

Ugh. I go to lunch and open this thread up and see about 5 more pages than this morning before work. I got kind of excited that a decision has been made. I read the 5 new pages and realize we are in the exact same spot we were in 3 months ago....no decision and no idea when it's going to end.

Lol... seeing that this thread is “hot” is only an indication that at least one poster or SLU administrator is being lit up for one reason or another 

On 1/19/2018 at 11:48 AM, dlarry said:

12 minutes ago, TaLBErt said:

I follow SLU Cheer and Dance on instagram and they keep posting pictures of the team of their birthdays. Every time I see one of them come up I think to myself "Are you the one?!" haha

It is Friday, after all -- care to share some pics? Where's Jimbo and the Phil Knight Connection Oregon cheerleaders?! 

Just now, AnkielBreakers said:

I mean, nothing changed, except that the decision was made, provided to the players, and is “bad”.  At the very least, they are not playing this semester.  At worst, they have been expelled.  Now the players have a chance to appeal. Yep, no new news.

Where did you get that it was bad?

Where are you seeing at the very least suspended for this semester?

I know the info was provided to both but Chris Gardner reported last week that would happen the week of the 15th. All the other stuff you mention is the same speculation that has been going on for months. 

15 minutes ago, dlarry said:

Now that an initial decision has been delivered it will end no more than 10 business days from now. What that end is, who knows..

1 minute ago, dlarry said:

Where did you get that it was bad?

Where are you seeing at the very least suspended for this semester?

I know the info was provided to both but Chris Gardner reported last week that would happen the week of the 15th. All the other stuff you mention is the same speculation that has been going on for months. 

We learned that Uncle Tony has suspect friends. 

18 minutes ago, TaLBErt said:

I follow SLU Cheer and Dance on instagram and they keep posting pictures of the team of their birthdays. Every time I see one of them come up I think to myself "Are you the one?!" haha

Just checked the Instagram account. Geez, was the entire squad born in January? That's a lot of birthdays!

5 minutes ago, Bobby Metzinger said:

It is Friday, after all -- care to share some pics? Where's Jimbo and the Phil Knight Connection Oregon cheerleaders?! 

No offense intended but the SLU Dance team seemed to be completely new and very attractive at the last game.  All of those redshirt semester transfers are most welcome!

moytoy12 likes this

4 minutes ago, 2010andBeyond said:

Now that an initial decision has been delivered it will end no more than 10 business days from now. What that end is, who knows..

yeah since they have been so on the mark about hitting the written deadlines.   take that to the bank