Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, slufan13 said:

If this is a pro-bono case, I'm not totally sure that Rosenblum cares enough

I am sure he cares.  It seemed like they were ready to go on the attack about a month ago and then pulled back.  I wonder if he was told at the time this would soon be over in a favorable manner for his clients.  If SLU tried to bide themselves some time by telling Rosenblum what he wanted to hear.

3 minutes ago, BillIkenFan_Dan said:

All we need is a long banner black spray plaint (because that will piss of Pestello) and just put free the 3 in caps easy, I would do it but I will not be at the game tonight.

make the sign... and i will display it. I got prime real estate up in 219.... for next Wednesday? 

2 minutes ago, Westy03 said:

Using an unemployed radio producer is a bold strategy

I thought he still worked at 590.  Wasn't he producing Martin's show last month?  Sucks that he isn't working anymore.  He appeared to be one of the few people who actually cared about S2 in the media.

27 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Have thought this would be administration's strategy from the day the decision was made to suspend game playing privileges.  But that said, if we take the basketball aspect out of the picture and accept that SLU's Title IX process is the Gold Standard, how many other cases have they employed the attrition strategy?  Surely as the Gold Standard they have documented cases that demonstrate best practices so that other institutions have a baseline for handling their own Title IX investigations.

7 minutes ago, brianstl said:

I thought he still worked at 590.  Wasn't he producing Martin's show last month?  Sucks that he isn't working anymore.  He appeared to be one of the few people who actually cared about S2 in the media.

Think he was let go last week and agree with you that he is pretty much the only "media" member in STL that has been vocal about this situation. 

3 hours ago, Billboy1 said:

If they get tickets they should be allowed in the arena. If SLU don't like it then make a decision.

I'd be happy to give them my 3 tickets.  They are right at the end of the bench next to the water cooler.  Perfect spot for them to sit.

Littlebill likes this

-I wonder the reaction to a sign would be? have the ushers been told to remove anyone with a sign? are the ticket-takers on the lookout so they can confiscate? I think the SLU version of the Gestapo would emerge in an attempt to crush any rebellion

1 minute ago, Cowboy said:

-I wonder the reaction to a sign would be? have the ushers been told to remove anyone with a sign? are the ticket-takers on the lookout so they can confiscate? I think the SLU version of the Gestapo would emerge in an attempt to crush any rebellion

I seem to remember anti-Biondi signs near the end of his reign.  Maybe the 1st Wichita State game??  They were pulled down pretty quickly.

8 minutes ago, Billfan7 said:

I seem to remember anti-Biondi signs near the end of his reign.  Maybe the 1st Wichita State game??  They were pulled down pretty quickly.

One time at the student-athlete fall welcome, Biondi (in his last year) accepted a javelin from the track team and said he could think of a few people over at the law school he could throw it at. Awkward at the time, but hilarious in retrospect. I wish Pestello had the gall to say something like that, or just anything for that matter...

10 minutes ago, BourbanStreet said:

One time at the student-athlete fall welcome, Biondi (in his last year) accepted a javelin from the track team and said he could think of a few people over at the law school he could throw it at. Awkward at the time, but hilarious in retrospect. I wish Pestello had the gall to say something like that, or just anything for that matter...

You’d think after that huge sale at Kohls Academia Wing he’d finally have that blazer that screams confidence. 

39 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

One step ahead of you on one side says “go bills” but on the other it says “FREETHE3” 

dlarry and GoBills73 like this

18 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

Everyone brings one piece. No way they can stop it 

Like it matters. I'm so disgusted with my school right now. Our guys are getting fuoked and they'll continue to get fuoked. We have an impotent president and a BOT that won't dare upset the apple cart. For christ's sake, the chairman of the board fights on behalf of large multinational corporations and banks.  He's made a living being a "yes" man. 

Bobby Metzinger likes this