Fall 2017 allegations against unnamed players (aka Situation 2)

DoctorB

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Slowry said:

I can have an extra ticket for him.  I have pretty decent seats.  If someone can set this up let me know.

Scott

he can have the rest of my tickets for every game left. AND ill buy him 3 beers

42 minutes ago, AnkielBreakers said:

I am surprised this petition only has 10 signatures considering how hot and bothered people are on this board.

https://www.change.org/p/saint-louis-university-fans-fire-fred-pestello-from-saint-louis-university-and-let-basketball-players-play

Just signed it. Thank you

I am anxious to watch the reaction of the cheerleaders when henriquez enters the game for the first time and the crowd gives him a standing ovation.  will "she" give away her emotions?

Bobby Metzinger likes this

1 minute ago, billiken_roy said:

I am anxious to watch the reaction of the cheerleaders when henriquez enters the game for the first time and the crowd gives him a standing ovation.  will "she" give away her emotions?

I thought someone said she stopped going to SLU, or did I misread that?

1 minute ago, slufan13 said:

Part of me wants SLU's decision to be sh.itty enough that it gets them sued by the players. I just don't want SLU to get away this this clusterfu.ck even if the decision is good for the players.

slu will likely be sued for their incompetent handling of this whole trainwreck regardless of the decision imo.   and as much as it pains me to say this about my alma mater, they deserve it.  

jimbofive likes this

2 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

Part of me wants SLU's decision to be sh.itty enough that it gets them sued by the players. I just don't want SLU to get away this this clusterfu.ck even if the decision is good for the players.

Best case scenario, they play while their family sues SLU( if thats even possible) 

Just now, wgstl said:

I thought someone said she stopped going to SLU, or did I misread that?

one of the three "participants" never was a student at slu.   i have never heard the other two participants left school.   but i have been wrong often following this board.   i am sure someone else can and will correct me if i am wrong.  

1 minute ago, billiken_roy said:

one of the three "participants" never was a student at slu.   i have never heard the other two participants left school.   but i have been wrong often following this board.   i am sure someone else can and will correct me if i am wrong.  

probably on my end, maybe I was just wishing they were no longer at SLU

18 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

Are there any previous cases of players suing their school over botched Title IX investigations?