GDT - Can Bills get over hump vs. Camels

billikenbill

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, davidnark said:

Probably about 1000 people here. The middle section is about 5% full so I moved a section over with my 11 year old son so he could get even closer, and they kicked us out! Are you kidding me SLU!?!?!? #hardlyanyfansleft

At least they made a decision 

TaLBErt likes this

I just don't get it ------ Campbell University has better guards than us.  How is that possible?  JJ took the first half off for sure.  Goodwin is being too cute.  Given the airballs, who do you want to shoot on our team?  I hate to say this but without Hines, we are down almost 20.  Foreman is back to useless.  Anthony playing to his normal.  Bess can't drive against a zone.  Just no rhythm at all.  If you don't believe the college game is a guard's game --- I give you Campbell.

2 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

I just don't get it ------ Campbell University has better guards than us.  How is that possible?  JJ took the first half off for sure.  Goodwin is being too cute.  Given the airballs, who do you want to shoot on our team?  I hate to say this but without Hines, we are down almost 20.  Foreman is back to useless.  Anthony playing to his normal.  Bess can't drive against a zone.  Just no rhythm at all.  If you don't believe the college game is a guard's game --- I give you Campbell.

Um. We haven't seen our guards yet this year. Last I checked, all of our point and shooting guards are still on mysterious double secret probabtion. 

1 minute ago, BilliKitty said:

I do like the Billiken karaoke.  And the band always gets me fired up.... come on second half!

This is the type of fan I strive to be.

I don’t enjoy these games anymore.  I feel like we are boxing with one arm tied behind our back. 

#makeadecision

Took two hours to put my son to bed (again) so I missed the first half (again).

I was able to sneak an ear bud in, though. Because the crowd is so sparse, you can hear everything Ford shouts between Earl and Rammer comments. Sounds like Foreman has a super short leash; I've heard him called out twice specifically.

Ugly game. Sounds like every time we crawl back in, Campbell hits a couple threes. This Clemons kid is a real pest.