GDT - Can Bills get over hump vs. Camels

billikenbill

Old Turkish proverb say: "It is easier to make a camel jump a ditch than to make a fool listen to reason." Need to run the Camels into the ditch tonight.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-they shoot 42% from 3, big test for us

-58 straight double figure scoring games for Clemons who averages 23.6ppg in 29.7mpg on 16 shots, let's hope we have a good plan and execute it

-how about a Christmas Miracle, for the Jesuits among us, or a Festivus Miracle, for all others, with being surprised by who is on the floor for us?

38 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

-they shoot 42% from 3, big test for us

-58 straight double figure scoring games for Clemons who averages 23.6ppg in 29.7mpg on 16 shots, let's hope we have a good plan and execute it

-how about a Christmas Miracle, for the Jesuits among us, or a Festivus Miracle, for all others, with being surprised by who is on the floor for us?

🙏 I'm hoping for a Christmas present miracle tonight too... this board has become a lot less fun when we've finally all agreed on something.... which is hating on anything and everyone who is connected with this ugly situation.

I miss the days talking about Evans, and Jett.... or Conklin and Loe...

come on santa, give us the team already!!

rgbilliken likes this

Not one player for Campbell is bigger than French they look pretty lean the Bills better dominate the paint tonight and guard the 3

Probably about 1000 people here. The middle section is about 5% full so I moved a section over with my 11 year old son so he could get even closer, and they kicked us out! Are you kidding me SLU!?!?!? #hardlyanyfansleft

1 minute ago, davidnark said:

Probably about 1000 people here. The middle section is about 5% full so I moved a section over with my 11 year old son so he could get even closer, and they kicked us out! Are you kidding me SLU!?!?!? #hardlyanyfansleft

Gotta preserve those empty seats for the TV cameras. Wow...what a joke. 

18 minutes ago, davidnark said:

This is just inexcusable on SLU’s part.  

Work the ball inside and defend you win.  The ball must go inside bad shot Bess