Where to find Jersey

Slowry

• 1 month later...

I couldn't find the other thread for this but I know there has been plenty of talk about finding jerseys so I thought you all might like the update. There will be a student giveaway of blue jerseys this Saturday. They are number 18 and look pretty legit. Students should get excited.

23 minutes ago, Billikid said:

I couldn't find the other thread for this but I know there has been plenty of talk about finding jerseys so I thought you all might like the update. There will be a student giveaway of blue jerseys this Saturday. They are number 18 and look pretty legit. Students should get excited.

Do you have a source for this? Also, will there be a reasonable amount unlike previous giveaways like Star Wars night? LMK thanks. 

52 minutes ago, johnbj14 said:

Do you have a source for this? Also, will there be a reasonable amount unlike previous giveaways like Star Wars night? LMK thanks. 

Athletics is the source. SLUnatics will be advertising this the rest of the week with emails, social media, tabling on campus, etc. I do not know the amount. Personally, I did see there were multiple, sizable, cardboard boxes but that doesn't really tell me much. It should also look relatively different than the personalized jersey you got with game ball delivery (if I remember right, you got one).