MSG Roll Call

Adman

SLU Tickets are much more expensive that I would have thought.  At most away games you can throw in 30 bucks for the reception and a ticket. 

Here it is 30 bucks for just reception and if you want a ticket through SLU, it looks to be another 95 dollars. 

I bought 2seats in the lower bowl behind the basket for 20 dollars/per including service fee. 

I dont see any appeal to buying through SLU.  Is there some advantage that I dont see?

18 minutes ago, SLU_Nick said:

SLU Tickets are much more expensive that I would have thought.  At most away games you can throw in 30 bucks for the reception and a ticket. 

Here it is 30 bucks for just reception and if you want a ticket through SLU, it looks to be another 95 dollars. 

I bought 2seats in the lower bowl behind the basket for 20 dollars/per including service fee. 

I dont see any appeal to buying through SLU.  Is there some advantage that I dont see?

There is a large wedge between the SLU price ($100) and what you can get on the street ($20 apparently). Typically, if the wedge was smaller, I'd say buy through SLU as you'll get better seats in the SLU section and SLU will get "credit" for the sale. It may not seem like much, but if SLU gets any funds from the sale then great, if SLU is contractually obligated to sell a certain number of tickets, then you help with that. If nothing else, SLU can tell the next tournament that they sold X,XXX number of tickets and use it to our advantage to get in other desirable tournaments.

All that being said, $80 is too big a wedge to overcome for those advantages I list above.