Other games

brianstl

Others receiving votes: Virginia 93, Texas Tech 81, TCU 36, Northwestern 20, Nevada 19, Providence 11, Maryland 9, Michigan 9, Texas 7, Creighton 6, Oklahoma 5, Temple 4, Oregon 4, Arkansas 3, Texas Arlington 2, Rhode Island 1, Belmont 1, Stephen F Austin 1.

Also Mizzou sucks thanks for the future recruiting success. Gordon chose well. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Old guy said:

Emporia State is a Div II school. The fact that Mizzou who is currently ranked to 50 could only beat them by 5 miserable points tells volumes about Martin's lack of ability to coach.

I agree with you to a considerable extent — the jury is still out on his coaching ability — but I will also say that it's not coaches who make shots or miss shots.  For the most part, Mizzou's problem today was so many missed shots and free throws.

This sucks. I'm no Mizzou fan but we shouldn't be dancing on their grave. I don't know how many of you have seen Porter play but the kid is a special talent.

Back injuries are no joke. There's talk that he'll struggle to get back to 100% with this specific injury, which is bad news for his draft status and NBA fans.

38 minutes ago, Pistol said:

This sucks. I'm no Mizzou fan but we shouldn't be dancing on their grave. I don't know how many of you have seen Porter play but the kid is a special talent.

Back injuries are no joke. There's talk that he'll struggle to get back to 100% with this specific injury, which is bad news for his draft status and NBA fans.

If this is true (uncertainty regarding 100% recovery), I really hope he had a sweet insurance policy. Like Willis Magahee 

http://www.espn.com/sportsbusiness/news/2003/0106/1488252.html 

NextYearBill likes this

5 hours ago, Billiken Rich said:

Yes, old guy that is exactly what he is saying.  You get the Captain Obvious Award for the 321st day running. Congratulations!  

Yes, I know I have been Captain Obvious for a long time in this board. I do feel awful for Michael Porter Jr, and wish him a good and full recovery.