Other games

brianstl

Rhode Island could not make their free throws last night and lost on a drive and one by Gundmusson with 3.6 ticks left.  Rhode Island going in wrong direction right now.  The Belk was rocking.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Taj79 said:

Rhode Island could not make their free throws last night and lost on a drive and one by Gundmusson with 3.6 ticks left.  Rhode Island going in wrong direction right now.  The Belk was rocking.

That was some comeback. With a minute left I thought it was over with RI the winner.

RI is going to end up with +8 seed and probably be a early exit if they don't show some life. (Joey's game was downright embarrassment)

I thought Hurley would move on after this season when he had the possibility of running the A10 table, looks more and more he's going to stay.

St. Joe defeats La Salle 78-70. Richmond up 10 on Mason, late first half.

On a non-A10 note, Chicago State (why do they even bother playing D-1 ball,) still looking for it's first D-1 win of the year, leads UMKC by 8 at the under 4 timeout. Get if done, Cougars.

23 hours ago, tarheelbilliken said:

That was some comeback. With a minute left I thought it was over with RI the winner.

RI is going to end up with +8 seed and probably be a early exit if they don't show some life. (Joey's game was downright embarrassment)

I thought Hurley would move on after this season when he had the possibility of running the A10 table, looks more and more he's going to stay.

Unless they totally blow it in A10 tourney play, I dont see them dropping below 6/7 seed.

5 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

What’s your point? A10 is having a down year. MVC is consistently bad and will be 

46 minutes ago, VeniceMenace said:

That’s what struck me about his high school highlights at Mt Zion. He is a great passer.

31 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

When he decided to pass he was a fine passer. Which was not often. 

He’s a great passer with terrible decision making ability. A somewhat rare combo. 

Milik has the raw talent to be a top 15 pick in the NBA draft. Unfortunately for him, he has the mind/attitude/basketball IQ of a petulant 5th grader. And every time you think the talent has overcome, reality hits and he’s commited his 5th turnover of the game in the first half.