Other games

brianstl

2 minutes ago, glazedandconfused said:

Something tells me this guy isn't the poster child for being level-headed and showing no emotions. 

image.png

Lol. You're not a "snowflake" just as long as you get upset about all the right things. So dumb. Great post Glazed.

slufanskip likes this

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

Lol. I'm not offended. I'm not naive enough to assume a$$holes dont exist in the world. Like I said, I feel bad for you. I just find it kinda funny that you come here to troll, then call people "snowflakes" when they inevitably react. This is a fan board for the Billikens. The very fact that we post here proves that this is something we're passionate about. Trolling here is fish in a barrel. I'm sure if I got to know you and found out what you're passionate about, I could say some things that would get you to react in the very same way the people you're calling "snowflakes" are reacting now. Emotions are natural. Everyone feels them. Including you. Upsetting people doesn't make you smart or clever. It just makes you an a$$hole. Find something better to do with your time. This is just sad.

The funny thing is we were just going back and forth on a subject. We disagreed, so what. Then he starts with his snowflake posts. Seems to me the one easily offended and the actual snowflake was him.  His panties got ruffled when his word wasn't taken as the gospel. Additionally his actual understanding of the sport is limited. 

2 minutes ago, Spoonball18 said:

The fact that you had to spend any amount of time out of your day to research old posts is freaking amazing!  I think you’re obsessed!

I could say the same for you coming here with the sole intent of trying to upset people. Just saying.

Just now, Spoonball18 said:

The fact that you had to spend any amount of time out of your day to research old posts is freaking amazing!  I think you’re obsessed!

Took 3 clicks. Your name. See Activity. Last page. Surprisingly, doesn't take long to find posts of you getting really mad at people. Consider me a concerned friend. 

Just now, glazedandconfused said:

Took 3 clicks. Your name. See Activity. Last page. Surprisingly, doesn't take long to find posts of you getting really mad at people. Consider me a concerned friend. 

I'll chip in some cash and we can get  him some new panties. His seem to be a little soiled. 

1 minute ago, glazedandconfused said:

Careful who you call friend.  You may run for public office someday and the Spoonball18 connection may sink your bid. 

11 minutes ago, Spoonball18 said:

DBC37D94-B8DD-44FA-BCDA-2441D3CAA23A.jpeg

Lol. Whenever you have nothing else to say, attack the other person's credibility. If you wanna be taken seriously, the very least you could is address our points. Until then, your intentions are blatantly obvious and sad. I'm not even upset. Like I said, I feel bad for you. It seems you don't even realize how hypocritical you are. If it wasn't my day off, I wouldn't be paying you any attention at all. But what is trolling...if not a cry for attention? 

slufanskip likes this

2 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

Lol. Whenever you have nothing else to say, attack the other person's credibility. If you wanna be taken seriously, the very least you could is address our points. Until then, your intentions are blatantly obvious and sad. I'm not even upset. Like I said, I feel bad for you. It seems you don't even realize how hypocritical you are. If it wasn't my day off, I wouldn't be paying you any attention at all. But what is trolling...if not a cry for attention? 

Yes, I desperately desire your undivided attention!

11 minutes ago, almaman said:

Seems like whack a troll around here. Hardly ever more than 1 around here at same time - A-10 folks who may pop up around time we play them. the tone and M O of all the trolls since I've been aboard are all remarkably similar. makes one think it may be same tool.

We don’t even get fun talking from fans of other A10 programs. We just get random annoying people, they aren’t even clever. 

14 minutes ago, Spoonball18 said:

Yes, I desperately desire your undivided attention!

If that's not your motivation...what is? Please enlighten me. There has to be a point to all this...beyond the fulfillment of calling out complete strangers for getting upset after you actively try to upset them. Lol.

35 minutes ago, Spoonball18 said:

Careful who you call friend.  You may run for public office someday and the Spoonball18 connection may sink your bid. 

Silky i assume you have monikers already set up when steve bans you again.   How many monikers do you typically have in reserve for all the boards you troll?

2 minutes ago, Spoonball18 said:

And the board is on fire with people wasting countless minutes on this.  Wow!!!  People!  This is just too easy!

We're wasting countless minutes? You came here to incite this. You ignore anyone making valud points, or address them with ridiculous memes to make yourself feel better about the fact that you nothing better to do with your life than make people angry. Think about that for a minute.

5 minutes ago, Spoonball18 said:

And the board is on fire with people wasting countless minutes on this.  Wow!!!  People!  This is just too easy!  Like a cat chasing a laser.  

Says the guy who's probably posted more today than anyone else. All on "this" 

1 hour ago, almaman said:

Seems like whack a troll around here. Hardly ever more than 1 around here at same time - A-10 folks who may pop up around time we play them. the tone and M O of all the trolls since I've been aboard are all remarkably similar. makes one think it may be same tool.

Columbo you’re not!