Other games

brianstl

Just noticed that SIUC has turned their season around, winning tonight on the road at Evansville. They've won 6 straight and 10 of 13. That Domask guy has been lighting it up for them. Our at-large hopes ended tonight so it doesn't make much difference, but from our game, it looked to me like they had a chance to have a decent season.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So SEMO finally won a conference game a few days ago which puts them around 2 or 3 D1 wins this year.  According to their boards the President has no interest in spending any money to hire a coach or staff.  
The program has wallowed in the bottom of all D1 programs for 20 years.  It amazes me how a school in a 1 bid conference, sitting 2 hours from Memphis and 2 hours from STL with a nice facility for their level, can continually be soooo horrible.  Anyone hear anything on a change?

22 minutes ago, Spoonball18 said:

So SEMO finally won a conference game a few days ago which puts them around 2 or 3 D1 wins this year.  According to their boards the President has no interest in spending any money to hire a coach or staff.  
The program has wallowed in the bottom of all D1 programs for 20 years.  It amazes me how a school in a 1 bid conference, sitting 2 hours from Memphis and 2 hours from STL with a nice facility for their level, can continually be soooo horrible.  Anyone hear anything on a change?

Probably  need to go back to semo board to discuss.  Doubt if anyone here really care

32 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

Probably  need to go back to semo board to discuss.  Doubt if anyone here really care

probably everyone there has him on ignore.  spoonball18 All the time you waste bumming us out here you could be doing so much more; homework, good in the neighborhood, binge watching Netflix, or just read and don't post. Good hint on these things if many active members have triple figure postings don't come around provoking (which often is the point with trolls). So far it seems that's all you've accomplished first 87 posts.

2 hours ago, almaman said:

probably everyone there has him on ignore.  spoonball18 All the time you waste bumming us out here you could be doing so much more; homework, good in the neighborhood, binge watching Netflix, or just read and don't post. Good hint on these things if many active members have triple figure postings don't come around provoking (which often is the point with trolls). So far it seems that's all you've accomplished first 87 posts.

In my first 87 posts I’ve been able to get under a lot of snowflakes’ skin!  

I’ve been able to get under a lot of snowflakes’ skin!  

Isn't that part of the Jesuit mission statement? You're pride in that is proof there is no reason you are allowed on this board. Troll kind of an upgrade for the likes of you, at least on what we see here, and with the 87 post there is already a strong case to be made is what we see here Is pretty much what you're like.

2 hours ago, almaman said:

D3CD7DB3-D14C-43B6-B455-A419E8CBEE47.jpeg

13 hours ago, almaman said:

I’ve been able to get under a lot of snowflakes’ skin!  

Isn't that part of the Jesuit mission statement? You're pride in that is proof there is no reason you are allowed on this board. Troll kind of an upgrade for the likes of you, at least on what we see here, and with the 87 post there is already a strong case to be made is what we see here Is pretty much what you're like.

Isn't there something in place that will limit his posts if he gets enough troll/bad post hits. Just mark every post troll. 

1 hour ago, Spoonball18 said:

There ya go!  Nothing like a great discussion with everyone having the same exact viewpoint !  Absolutely riveting!

You calling everyone a snowflake the second they disagree with you isn't really a discussion. Limiting your posts is more like putting a blanket over the cage of a particularly obnoxious parrot. 

slufanskip likes this

19 hours ago, Spoonball18 said:

D3CD7DB3-D14C-43B6-B455-A419E8CBEE47.jpeg

Lol. Attacking people for feeling real human emotions doesn't make you tough sweetheart. The fact that you go out of your way to come here and intentionally try to upset complete strangers speaks volumes about your character. It's actually pretty pathetic. I feel bad for you. But being an a$$hole isn't illegal. So you do you. We'll react accordingly.

slufanskip likes this

11 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

Lol. Attacking people for feeling real human emotions doesn't make you tough sweetheart. The fact that you go out of your way to come here and intentionally try to upset complete strangers speaks volumes about your character. It's actually pretty pathetic. I feel bad for you. But being an a$$hole isn't illegal. So you do you. We'll react accordingly.

B74F519B-4AB0-4424-A4D5-F137325B8ACE.jpeg

4 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

This Rhode Island at Dayton game this evening should be a good watch. I am seeing a 6:30 game time on CBSSN. Dayton is listed as an 11 point favorite.

I'd be interested to see URI has the defensive pieces to slow down the Crutcher-Toppin pick n roll. If URI can win tonight, they could be looking at somewhere around a 6-8 seed by end of season. 

3 minutes ago, Spoonball18 said:

B74F519B-4AB0-4424-A4D5-F137325B8ACE.jpeg

Lol. I'm not offended. I'm not naive enough to assume a$$holes dont exist in the world. Like I said, I feel bad for you. I just find it kinda funny that you come here to troll, then call people "snowflakes" when they inevitably react. This is a fan board for the Billikens. The very fact that we post here proves that this is something we're passionate about. Trolling here is fish in a barrel. I'm sure if I got to know you and found out what you're passionate about, I could say some things that would get you to react in the very same way the people you're calling "snowflakes" are reacting now. Emotions are natural. Everyone feels them. Including you. Upsetting people doesn't make you smart or clever. It just makes you an a$$hole. Find something better to do with your time. This is just sad.