Other games

brianstl

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember when Kenny 'Get Outta Mah Swamp' Frease got his head stomped in? Pepperidge Farm remembers...

Yancy Gates got 6 games for his role in that altercation, so I'm assuming Vasco Da Gama will get 5-8. But it IS Kansas, so maybe 5, appealed down to 3. 

19 minutes ago, Taj79 said:

DeSousza was the problem. It was a great block but then that taunting started it and he threw punches.  

He was definitely a major problem, but not "THE" problem. There were other problems. The steal by K-State while KU is trying to run out the clock was dumb. I don't blame DeSouza for running him down and then blocking it - which was a hell of a basketball play. He could have just given a quick stare after the block and walked away and he would have made the K-State player look like a fool. Instead, he took it to a ridiculous level following the block and now he looks like the fool.

All things considered that altercation was resolved very quickly. Personally, there is a part of me that would have liked to have seen those two teams and coaching staffs beat the hell out of each other for a lot longer 😁 

1 hour ago, slubillikens43 said:

Didn’t know where to put this - I guess ESPN doesn’t consider Goodwin as a guard because they just highlighted Belmont’s point guard as the best rebounding guard in the country at 8 rpg

Don't know what this is about....Grayson Murphy (Belmont Guard) is not even in the top 100 of rebounders...When I list Goodwin  as 11th ITN...that is against everybody ...Centers , Forwards AND guards.  Murphy is currently  the  14th ranked  guard ITN  in RPG.  The writer of the article is either a relative of Murphy or a Belmont fan.  Goodwin right now is 2nd ITN (11th overall) in guard rebounding---  .07 of a rpg behind  Manny Camper of Siena.  If Goodwin gets 2 more reb than Camper in the next game he will lead all guards in rebounding.

3 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Don't know what this is about....Grayson Murphy (Belmont Guard) is not even in the top 100 of rebounders...When I list Goodwin  as 11th ITN...that is against everybody ...Centers , Forwards AND guards.  Murphy is currently  the  14th ranked  guard ITN  in RPG.  The writer of the article is either a relative of Murphy or a Belmont fan.  Goodwin right now is 2nd ITN (11th overall) in guard rebounding---  .07 of a rpg behind  Manny Camper of Siena.  If Goodwin gets 2 more reb than Camper in the next game he will lead all guards in rebounding.

This was on the broadcast of the Belmont Murray State game tonight 

19 minutes ago, slubillikens43 said:

This was on the broadcast of the Belmont Murray State game tonight 

Ah ...I see

So the Bmont AD fed fake news to the  unsuspecting  TV broadcast staff...

Wait ....BREAKING NEWS...Grayson  Murphy drafted in the 1st round by the Boston Celtics after Murphy broke the all time single season  rebounding record in only 19 games. At the news conference , the Celtics were asked how that was possible. The spokesman for the Celtics said he didn't know...but it must be true because it was on TV.

The sad thing is that there are so many stat sources  that are usually sitting there right at their fingertips to check the info.

Old guy likes this

Hopefully Donte Houston marks Houston off his list of finalist because of the cannibalism of team members.

almaman likes this

18 minutes ago, kmbilliken said:

I turned it off before the end. What happened?

Iowa dunked it with the game in hand.  Things got heated.  Coaching staff mounted off at each other in the handshake line.