Other games

brianstl

46 minutes ago, slusam said:

Announcer on GW game said SLU was his pick for best team in A10 other than Dayton. He said last night's game was an instant classic. Said keep your eye on Javonte Perkins.

Perkins is a really good offensive player. Just stop shooting threes. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, GoSluBills said:

Kstate up to 85 in the NET after beating WVU. If they move up to 75 that win becomes Q1 which would be very nice. 

Yes that would be HUGE.  I was shocked to see KSU win a game, particularly against a ranked opponent, but then I remembered WVA is coached by Huggins, so it makes sense.  We also need Richmond to keep winning to preserve that Q1 win. 

Just now, HoosierPal said:

Yes that would be HUGE.  I was shocked to see KSU win a game, particularly against a ranked opponent, but then I remembered WVA is coached by Huggins, so it makes sense.  We also need Richmond to keep winning to preserve that Q1 win. 

Huggins is a great coach? 

22 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

Huggins is a great coach? 

I didn't think I need blue font but I guess I did.  It was an indirect reference to one of my favorite Bobby Knight quotes on LSU Coach Dale Brown.

Down 75-66 against LSU with 4 min to go, “It didn’t look good,” Knight said. “In fact, my assistants had just about given up, and so had I. Then I looked down toward the other bench, and I saw Dale Brown standing there. I knew then that we had a chance.”

8 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

I didn't think I need blue font but I guess I did.  It was an indirect reference to one of my favorite Bobby Knight quotes on LSU Coach Dale Brown.

Down 75-66 against LSU with 4 min to go, “It didn’t look good,” Knight said. “In fact, my assistants had just about given up, and so had I. Then I looked down toward the other bench, and I saw Dale Brown standing there. I knew then that we had a chance.”

Got it. Sorry. I hate Bobby knight and don’t know any of his quotes. 

I don't see this posted in any other threads and even though I hate SPUMAC MBB, it is of interest that they set a number or records last night (in their loss to Bama) by hitting all 31 of their FT's.  My dream is the Bills hitting just 24 of 31, but that would require HF and JG not going to the line more than a couple times each.

21 minutes ago, bauman said:

I don't see this posted in any other threads and even though I hate SPUMAC MBB, it is of interest that they set a number or records last night (in their loss to Bama) by hitting all 31 of their FT's.  My dream is the Bills hitting just 24 of 31, but that would require HF and JG not going to the line more than a couple times each.

Someone posted it a couple of times in "Free Throws."

1 minute ago, Bizziken said:

Kansas fans are among the worst I've ever witnessed firsthand. Worse than Xavier, even. No doubt they will, without hesitation, defend their scumbag players. 

Already getting spun by media that K State playing hard till the end of the game caused the brawl.

3 minutes ago, thetorch said:

This is worse than Malice at the Palace.

Season long suspensions for players at the very least. Forfeiting entire season for both teams should be in play.

FBI Investigation, Illegal players, strippers and money guns at midnight madness, it’s tike to drop the hammer on them.

Lack of institutional control!

14 minutes ago, thetorch said:

This is worse than Malice at the Palace.

Season long suspensions for players at the very least. Forfeiting entire season for both teams should be in play.

I wonder if It’s in Sousa contract With Self that he will have to return all payments if he doesn’t finish the season.

I hope Bradford and Kasubke bring their boxing equipment with them to college.  They gotta be wondering what they have signed up for!

If  the game winds up in a forfeit then the K-St loss will be eliminated so as not to hurt our NET.  🙄

-on KU-KST, if there is swift and severe punishment as I believe Greenberg on ESPN called for, I for one will be shocked, it is due, but I will be shocked, KU especially has a slithery character about them

-hope Frank asks Ryan Robertson his take