Other games

brianstl

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Tigerboard is flaming. They are ready to move on from coach poach. One guy:  I hope Sterk uses a different search firm for a football coach than the one he used to get Martin. 

Mizzou fans are claiming that the Mizzou MBB Twitter account is blocking them. LOL.

7742D364-989B-434A-BC39-2661297B0634.jpeg

7 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

Tigerboard is flaming. They are ready to move on from coach poach. One guy:  I hope Sterk uses a different search firm for a football coach than the one he used to get Martin. 

You made me go look on that board nothing like reading the melt down posts.  Some want Sterk fired some think if the players want to transfer who would want them?

So far our team has avoided losses like this and hopefully we will continue that trend.

Blue font, I wonder when the Ford talk starts to show up on their board because after all it’s Missouri and the SEC.

3 hours ago, CBFan said:

You made me go look on that board nothing like reading the melt down posts.  Some want Sterk fired some think if the players want to transfer who would want them?

So far our team has avoided losses like this and hopefully we will continue that trend.

Blue font, I wonder when the Ford talk starts to show up on their board because after all it’s Missouri and the SEC.

i have already seen a few "get travis ford" posts

12 hours ago, Franchise_08 said:

I thought Jontay’s Dad was great Xs and Os coach. Who knew?

Actually, before this season Michael Porter Sr. was reassigned to a non-coaching position — something about development.  He's an executive babysitter.

In the past I defended Porter's intentions, but now I'm on the precipice of a 180.  It appears to me that he was never truly a coach but was riding the coattails of his sons' talents.  He got his supposed friend, Lorenzo Romar, fired at Washington when he arranged a lucrative deal to get his sons to play for Missouri.  Then he and his sons bilked Mizzou out of what they were paying for — having one-and-done Michael Jr. play one season for the Tigers.  Now he continues to get paid to occasionally check up on some players' studies while he can travel about following his fragile sons as they attempt to catch on as pros.

What a sham!

billiken_roy likes this

1 hour ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Actually, before this season Michael Porter Sr. was reassigned to a non-coaching position — something about development.  He's an executive babysitter.

In the past I defended Porter's intentions, but now I'm on the precipice of a 180.  It appears to me that he was never truly a coach but was riding the coattails of his sons' talents.  He got his supposed friend, Lorenzo Romar, fired at Washington when he arranged a lucrative deal to get his sons to play for Missouri.  Then he and his sons bilked Mizzou out of what they were paying for — having one-and-done Michael Jr. play one season for the Tigers.  Now he continues to get paid to occasionally check up on some players' studies while he can travel about following his fragile sons as they attempt to catch on as pros.

What a sham!

And water is wet

JMM28 likes this