Other games

brianstl

13 hours ago, almaman said:

A year in how are you espn+ subscribers feeling about it? I may finally take the plunge if it is pleasing all of my fellow morons who've bucked up. my main concern would be buffering issues.

For junkies like myself, it is a steal. Best $5 a month I spend. Rewatched our FGCU game at 3:30 this morning using their search option. Picture quality is good.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting for the Hulu, ESPN+, Disney+ bundle to become available.  You're supposed to be able to get all of that for 12.99/month once Disney+ launches on 11/12.  I figure if I'm spending $5 on ESPN+ I might as well get Disney+ for the kids since I'll probably end up getting it regardless and then I get Hulu for free.

5 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

I'm waiting for the Hulu, ESPN+, Disney+ bundle to become available.  You're supposed to be able to get all of that for 12.99/month once Disney+ launches on 11/12.  I figure if I'm spending $5 on ESPN+ I might as well get Disney+ for the kids since I'll probably end up getting it regardless and then I get Hulu for free.

Same here. And my ESPN+ account expires 11/13, so I hope they announce the launch details soon.

5 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Same here. And my ESPN+ account expires 11/13, so I hope they announce the launch details soon.

It feels crazy to me that they haven't announced any more details about the bundle or let people start signing up early for it and getting the ESPN+ & Hulu portion while waiting for Disney to launch.  I'm over here like "take my money, Disney!" and they aren't having it yet.

Pistol likes this

On 11/6/2019 at 6:51 PM, almaman said:

A year in how are you espn+ subscribers feeling about it? I may finally take the plunge if it is pleasing all of my fellow morons who've bucked up. my main concern would be buffering issues.

Has buffering been an issue with watching legal online broadcasts in the last half decade? 😂

As for the ESPN+ debate, SLU Billikens lists the Seton Hall game on FSMW, yet I tried to put it on record and can't find it.  So far, all the other games on FSMW are set for record, ie FCGU, Valpo, and EW but not the SH game. I signed up for ESPN+ on ROKU for $4.99 and the SH game is shown. Can't record it, but at least they will carry it. I don't get the nothing on FSMW for this game when I go into Uverse search for the game. So, it's ESPN+ for me on the 17th. 

24 minutes ago, slu72 said:

As for the ESPN+ debate, SLU Billikens lists the Seton Hall game on FSMW, yet I tried to put it on record and can't find it.  So far, all the other games on FSMW are set for record, ie FCGU, Valpo, and EW but not the SH game. I signed up for ESPN+ on ROKU for $4.99 and the SH game is shown. Can't record it, but at least they will carry it. I don't get the nothing on FSMW for this game when I go into Uverse search for the game. So, it's ESPN+ for me on the 17th. 

The Seton Hall game is on ESPNU

1 hour ago, slu72 said:

I have yet to be allowed 3 screens with my + account. anyone tried and/or failed?

15 minutes ago, Billikens4life said:

South Alabama was picked to finish first in their Conference.  So maybe a better win for Auburn than it seems

A little mix of both. Auburn hasn’t looked impressive yet this team, considering how Davidson’s doing