Other games

brianstl

23 minutes ago, QUAILMAN said:

He fouled out on Monday as well, in 10 minutes.  10 fouls and 4 turnovers in his last 16 minutes of play.

A Mizzou Insider-didn’t catch his name- said on 101.1 this am that Tillman had 7 fouls in the scrimmage against KU. He also commented on that he had no clue as to why the Stay Puft Marshmellow Man won’t talk to his coach about his injured leg, or hip, or some other body part. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Reading tigerboard was interesting.  Some are already turning on Porter's mom.

Lol, I too indulged by going on that board. I'm not quite sure how to read it though, its a very bizarre format for a forum and I haven't been able to wrap my head around it.

What was funny to me was that while their game was going on, one comment said "some of our players look like they should be at SLU". Meanwhile, we were beating VT. Made me happy.

3 minutes ago, 615Billiken said:

Lol, I too indulged by going on that board. I'm not quite sure how to read it though, its a very bizarre format for a forum and I haven't been able to wrap my head around it.

What was funny to me was that while their game was going on, one comment said "some of our players look like they should be at SLU". Meanwhile, we were beating VT. Made me happy.

Tigerboard's format is horrible.  You have to click to read every comment.

3 hours ago, brianstl said:

Reading tigerboard was interesting.  Some are already turning on Porter's mom.

And isn't it odd that vtime and his brother (Coach314) aren't here to support SLU's early season success.  Now, if SLU was struggling and Mizzou was playing better, I'm sure they'd be posting non-stop (well, subject to vtime's limited daily post allotment). 

I don't know if any of you caught any of X-Badgers game last night, but JP Mucura is going to be fun to watch this year.  They love him in Madison.

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/d2iUlClYVORUQg_2E-ZVRIcmBCU=/0x0:480x241/720x0/filters:focal(0x0:480x241):gifv():no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/9699379/Nov_16_2017_21_49_40.gif

DO1yaWxWsAAsFeL.jpg:large

10 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

And isn't it odd that vtime and his brother (Coach314) aren't here to support SLU's early season success.  Now, if SLU was struggling and Mizzou was playing better, I'm sure they'd be posting non-stop (well, subject to vtime's limited daily post allotment). 

:lol: And wasn't it great the way the way they were here on signing day, celebrating SLU signing two high profile players from the area. That's what they're all about, right... supporting the local kids? :ph34r:

30 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

16 minutes ago, ACE said:

:lol: And wasn't it great the way the way they were here on signing day, celebrating SLU signing two high profile players from the area. That's what they're all about, right... supporting the local kids? :ph34r:

Calling @STL Hoops Insider or @Coach314.  I'd like to give you guys the benefit of the doubt, but STLHI has one post since Monday and it is about our guys being tired for tonight.  Meanwhile Coach hasn't posted since 11/8.  Most of their more recent posts are only tangentially relevant to the Billikens.

I'm not of the mindset that you must post a lot here, always post positive things about the team, or be giddy about every Billiken win to post here.  I'm not even of the mindset that you necessarily have to be a Billiken fan to post here.  Opposing fans and basketball fans in general are welcome in my book as long as they aren't trolls.  However, I think ACE and moytoy12 have a valid argument here.   Your silence while Jordan Goodwin is playing/contributing with major minutes and Gordon signed his LOI is pretty telling given your flurry of posts when Mizzou hired Cuonzo and was inking various players.

I know many of you cast sideways glances at me (or worse) for "defending" STLHI and Coach314, but is it possible that they're a bit busier with involvement in high school hoops during the high school basketball season and thus don't post as much or pay as much attention to the board during that time compared to during the longer offseason?

8 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

I know many of you cast sideways glances at me (or worse) for "defending" STLHI and Coach314, but is it possible that they're a bit busier with involvement in high school hoops during the high school basketball season and thus don't post as much or pay as much attention to the board during that time compared to during the longer offseason?

-1,000     Last Wednesday was a BIG day for local hoops, yet no comment from these esteemed "insiders"?

8 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Riiiiiight, I’m sure that’s it. 

7 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

I’d say that’s giving them them a BIG benefit of the doubt. If they are such “insiders”, they’d be busy year round with AAU and camps and what not.  They aren’t here because SLU has been good and SPUMAC has not.