Other games

brianstl

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

North Florida is really going for door mat status this year with their non-conference schedule, including: Michigan St., Michigan, VCU, Florida, Miami, Mizzou, Ball State, LSU, Mississippi St. 

Maybe they see an opportunity to join the ranks of Prairie View A&M, North Carolina A&T, Central Connecticut, Mississippi Valley State and Alabama A&M. 

4 minutes ago, 615Billiken said:

Oh what could have been.

obviously you never saw him as a billiken.   might have been the most selfish billiken i ever saw play.   if he isnt now, maybe it took a change of scenery to make him realize how bad he was as a teamate and player for the billikens.  

Just now, billiken_roy said:

obviously you never saw him as a billiken.   might have been the most selfish billiken i ever saw play.   if he isnt now, maybe it took a change of scenery to make him realize how bad he was as a teamate and player for the billikens.  

I saw him play. I don't disagree with you. I wish he would have had a coach that could have 'fixed' him. Maybe not even Ford could have done that. Maybe it's impossible.

I just wish he could have gotten it together and used his talent for us. I'm just wishin.

im fine moving on.   we have much better players now and on the way than what he was.   i hope he enjoys bloomington

53 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Tilmon fouled out in six minutes of play tonight.

Barnes had 19 tonight for Indiana St in a loss to Auburn.

I thought Grandy Glaze would own that record forever...turns out the record was never his and some walkon named Ben Wardrop from San Diego St once fouled out in 1min and 11 seconds...but hilarious to see it from a top 50 recruit...

10 hours ago, brianstl said:

Tilmon fouled out in six minutes of play tonight.

Barnes had 19 tonight for Indiana St in a loss to Auburn.

He fouled out on Monday as well, in 10 minutes.  10 fouls and 4 turnovers in his last 16 minutes of play.