Home opener attendance?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, NextYearBill said:

btw.... not sure if this has been discussed, but the good seats are all inclusive now.... id think twice about skipping games that offer free beer

What. How did this not get discussed? What sections? Only for certain donor levels? 

3 minutes ago, JMM28 said:

What. How did this not get discussed? What sections? Only for certain donor levels? 

Yeah how have I not heard about this? Do you know what sections/rows? Or should I google it? May be worth a google.

Just now, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Yeah how have I not heard about this? Do you know what sections/rows? Or should I google it? May be worth a google.

From what I can tell, the all inclusive seats are the ones with the Billiken logo embroidered on them. My brother sat in those last game. He never even had to get up to get food or drinks. There were ushers who got it for him all game.

5 minutes ago, SLURadioBoy said:

From what I can tell, the all inclusive seats are the ones with the Billiken logo embroidered on them. My brother sat in those last game. He never even had to get up to get food or drinks. There were ushers who got it for him all game.

-I didn't think it was automatic in those seats, i thought the seat holder had to pay another ~$15 per seat per game, perhaps our new board member from the ADept can clarify for us

34 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

-I didn't think it was automatic in those seats, i thought the seat holder had to pay another ~$15 per seat per game, perhaps our new board member from the ADept can clarify for us

It might be. He got the tickets through work, so I'm not sure what his company did to get those.

1 hour ago, Cowboy said:

sooo i snuck down there for the 2nd half...... and got waited on.... just saying 

We didn't stay there long. We moved down shortly after start. She loved it! I was worried she'd get tired... nope dancing happy Billiken fan ... just like her mom :)