2017-18 Ticket exchanges/requests

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/7/2017 at 10:50 PM, Quality Is Job 1 said:

If you're looking to give away tickets/extras or are requesting tickets, you may do so in this thread.

Thanks for the thread I will be giving away some of my week day games because of my job.

4 minutes ago, BilliKitty said:

I'm looking for two for tomorrow nights game. Children under two are free, right? 😬

actually under 3 are free.  must sit on lap.   

1 hour ago, billiken_roy said:

actually under 3 are free.  must sit on lap.   

The idea of my 16-month-old sitting on my lap for more than 30 seconds is unfathomable. My wife took him to a Xavier exhibition game Saturday and apparently spent two hours wrangling him. The ticket policy should say "Kids under 3: Free...and not worth it!"

I'll be on duty a lot of nights this season, hoping he stays asleep while she's at Cintas and I'm at home streaming SLU games. Tomorrow night is the first test of that.

5 minutes ago, Pistol said:

The idea of my 16-month-old sitting on my lap for more than 30 seconds is unfathomable. My wife took him to a Xavier exhibition game Saturday and apparently spent two hours wrangling him. The ticket policy should say "Kids under 3: Free...and not worth it!"

I'll be on duty a lot of nights this season, hoping he stays asleep while she's at Cintas and I'm at home streaming SLU games. Tomorrow night is the first test of that.

.....dont let your wife take your kid to Cintas anymore. thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

I hope this isn’t an out of line ask. I have a lady friend coming into town id like to entertain. I had to drop my season tix to the 99 dollar price point and I’m Looking for good seats to the Lasalle game on the 30th. Willing to pay for them. Message me if you have 10th row or better.

The game is at LaSalle so I'd try their board 

joe_davola likes this

7 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

I hope this isn’t an out of line ask. I have a lady friend coming into town id like to entertain. I had to drop my season tix to the 99 dollar price point and I’m Looking for good seats to the Lasalle game on the 30th. Willing to pay for them. Message me if you have 10th row or better.

pro tip: have her sit in the cheap seats... if you go 10th row from the jump, she will expect that for the duration of the relationship. 

billiken_roy and joe_davola like this