Active Ex-Billiken Transfer List

Compton

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For myself it is not obsession it is curiosity if Malik pans out.

Many on this board think he has the tools to be good but does not have the brain.

I hope Malik will mature and have a good career as others that have transferred hence this thread to track and comment about the transfers.

Malik of all of the buzz kill Crews transfers seems to have the best potential to be a good player.

this board has always had the obsession to follow the players that let us down.   it is something that makes no sense imo.    we have plenty of former billikens that are huge successes.   why dont we get updates about mitchell, lisch, jett, conklin, etc.   instead we are subjected to the knucklehead reports far too often imo.   whatever.  

HenryB and majerus mojo like this

7 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

this board has always had the obsession to follow the players that let us down.   it is something that makes no sense imo.    we have plenty of former billikens that are huge successes.   why dont we get updates about mitchell, lisch, jett, conklin, etc.   instead we are subjected to the knucklehead reports far too often imo.   whatever.  

We've heard your guys feelings on this. Duly noted for those that do care we have this thread ignore if not interested. No one who plays for the team has "let me Down". I'm interested in them all.

HoosierPal likes this

Listening to Nevada beating Davidson (76-62 with 2:20 to play) and looking up their schedule I noticed that this year the Wolfpack will be playing Miles Reynolds, MIlik Yarbrough, Matt Neufeld (although moreso his team since he's sitting out this year) and Marcus Bartley (if he's healthy) in that order. 

On 11/23/2017 at 8:20 AM, FromDaEastSide said:

Only a 1 game suspension and it was against D2-Quincy University, last night

He's probably super pissed about missing a game he could have padded his stats in.

If he would have been suspended against a good defensive team he would not have cared as much.