New Video Score Boards

Macallan 18

Also when they were announcing the starters at the beginning of yesterday's game they were showing video clips of the players in the screen. Believe it or not they mixed up the player's video clips. When they announced Javon Bess, they showed the video clip for Roby, and when they announced Davell Roby, they showed the video clip for Bess. Was Gus involved in this somehow? 

Scoreboards used to give the time, the score, maybe some stats in big letters and numbers. Then with advent of hi-def monitors and LEDs, somebody had the bright idea to put the game up there too as if we're watching on TV. So now the numbers got smaller and ads got added.  I mean it looks cool and all, but I never look up there to watch the game. I'm AT the game. Now if the beer vendor is doing business in the aisle, I might glance up there.

So why IS the game shown on the scoreboard?

I'm old, and I need new glasses, but the timeouts and team fouls are ridiculously small now. Maybe lose the box around them and make the numbers bigger?

5 minutes ago, White Pelican said:

I'm old, and I need new glasses, but the timeouts and team fouls are ridiculously small now. Maybe lose the box around them and make the numbers bigger?

-makes one wonder the process for deciding on the format of the space

I noticed there were shooting percentages on the side ribbons but not the ends. They didn't show the actual numbers but the percentages were updated after each shot. I didn't see rebounds.

13 minutes ago, billiCAN said:

I noticed there were shooting percentages on the side ribbons but not the ends. They didn't show the actual numbers but the percentages were updated after each shot. I didn't see rebounds.

-I have never looked at the side ribbons, will have to start, and if the ADept is watching....the raw numbers are helpful in addition to the %'s

-it would not be good if we got updated areas to display information only for the information to be limited and not easily read

-and band, good job on Dirty Deeds,  I don't remember hearing this before Saturday