Butler Roll Call

Pistol

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps someone would know on here, but where is the best place to get tickets? My roommates and I are heading out and staying with a couple friends we have on campus there, so the university deal of bussing out students isn't really applicable to us. Just didn't know if people were having better luck with one site versus another in terms of good options. Talked to SLU's ticket office and didn't really get much from them. Just figured I would ask on here before dropping any money. 

19 minutes ago, johnbj14 said:

Perhaps someone would know on here, but where is the best place to get tickets? My roommates and I are heading out and staying with a couple friends we have on campus there, so the university deal of bussing out students isn't really applicable to us. Just didn't know if people were having better luck with one site versus another in terms of good options. Talked to SLU's ticket office and didn't really get much from them. Just figured I would ask on here before dropping any money. 

i bought my tickets from butler and they emailed them to me.    i am sure you could go on stubhub or one of the other tix sites and get seats as well.   

johnbj14 likes this

26 minutes ago, johnbj14 said:

I'm partial to SeatGeek. Looks like tickets in the 300 level for $15-25, along the baseline for closer to $30, and finally lower bowl for $55+. I was checking other sites as well, and they're all similar 

johnbj14 likes this

• 2 weeks later...

I have two extra tickets for the Butler game in section 107, row 7 which I believe is behind the visitors' (Billikens') bench.  Relatively close to the court. PM me if you are interested in buying.  Thx. 

Here is some positive (for SLU) news.  Butler's top long range gunner, Sean McDermott is out for 4 to 6 weeks with an ankle sprain.  He has been hitting long range at 42%.

AND, we will be meeting our match!  Butler is currently 312th in 3% at 28.8%, with SLU 335th at 27.0%.  Butler's number includes McDermott.

9 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Here is some positive (for SLU) news.  Butler's top long range gunner, Sean McDermott is out for 4 to 6 weeks with an ankle sprain.  He has been hitting long range at 42%.

AND, we will be meeting our match!  Butler is currently 312th in 3% at 28.8%, with SLU 335th at 27.0%.  Butler's number includes McDermott.

I'm hoping French isn't out 4-6 with his ankle sprain.

Just now, Littlebill said:

Just curious - why are you dropping out? Did something come up or are the university’s handling of all this pushed you away?

Little bit of both. Something came up that my wife and I could miss but hard to justify missing it given the current situation. 

2 hours ago, slufan13 said:

Getting rid of my 2 tickets. Face value is $35 each but will sell for $10 each. PM me if interested. 

If you don't sell them, just stick them in an envelope, send them to Pestello at 1 N Grand Blvd saying why you aren't going.