Recruiting - 2021

Pistol

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, SLURadioBoy said:

Yuri already liked and retweeted it. All he needs is some love from his future floor general.

Wasn’t there an article a while back suggesting he might commit on his birthday. Chances are this was his plan all along. So all the BS about how it good it is for Illinois that he hasn’t committed to SLU yet is even more laughable. I have no inside info, maybe he ends up picking Illinois, but the “insiders” on that board are so full of S—t it would just be pure luck! Go Billikens!

19 minutes ago, SLURadioBoy said:

Still thinks it’s a SLU lean but thinks the final three will be SLU, Memphis and Illinois. Said Illinois might have a chance to get back in it since Nesbit didn’t commit when all the buzz was around SLU last month. 

4 minutes ago, billikentim said:

Still thinks it’s a SLU lean but thinks the final three will be SLU, Memphis and Illinois. Said Illinois might have a chance to get back in it since Nesbit didn’t commit when all the buzz was around SLU last month. 

Thanks! Hopefully he’s right about him still being a SLU lean.

3 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

Need to flood that nesbit tweet w billiken love.   

Be creative

It might be a good idea for you Roy if you would give him the courtesy of spelling his name correctly.  That would be a good first step toward being creative

47 minutes ago, SLURadioBoy said:

That page has a nice pic of Jayson T in his Celts uniform. Just tell Jordan he can practice against him if he comes to SLU. Unless Jayson suddenly goes to UI in the off season. Also, he might even bring Mr. Smart along just for the fun of it. 

39 minutes ago, bauman said:

It might be a good idea for you Roy if you would give him the courtesy of spelling his name correctly.  That would be a good first step toward being creative

Oh brother.    Thanks teacher.   We can always depend on you taking the wind out of things for stupid reasons.

dennis_w likes this

33 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

Oh brother.    Thanks teacher.   We can always depend on you taking the wind out of things for stupid reasons.

Wow, you even used caps to begin your sentences.  I must be making progress.  Next we are going to work on spelling one of our top player's name and our top recruit's name.

It's Jimerson, not Jimmerson and it's Nesbitt not Nesbit.  It's a sign of respect and shouldn't be that hard for you, now that you have conquered capitalization!

37 minutes ago, bauman said:

Wow, you even used caps to begin your sentences.  I must be making progress.  Next we are going to work on spelling one of our top player's name and our top recruit's name.

It's Jimerson, not Jimmerson and it's Nesbitt not Nesbit.  It's a sign of respect and shouldn't be that hard for you, now that you have conquered capitalization!

Only capitalize because posting from my phone and it caps automatically.   To much work to uncap.  Plan to continue jimmerson and now that I know nesbit triggers you will spell that as well.   But you continue your crusade.  Good for you.

14 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Kind of neat, Broy, you got your own personal spell checker. 

Only when he goes out of his way to p!$$ people off.  Of course Ray will reply to this since there has never been time when he didn't feel the need to get the last word in.  Ray, it doesn't trigger anything, I just think it is disrespectful to our Team Blue players and recruits.  I  couldn't  care less if you want to continue your mature posting so go for it.

31 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

Only capitalize because posting from my phone and it caps automatically.   To much work to uncap.  Plan to continue jimmerson and now that I know nesbit triggers you will spell that as well.   But you continue your crusade.  Good for you.

So, if you're intentional misspelling names to trigger posters, doesn't that mean you're a troll?  And what about your "crusade" against the use of initials?  Don't you think some posters are doing it to "trigger" you?

Meanwhile, I would like to get this thread back on topic.  Here's hoping J. Nesbitt is committed to SLU as predicted by Frank and projected by a few Crystal Balls.

I think he would be one of our most important additions to Team Blue and help in building SLU into THE team for St. Louis college basketball.

cgeldmacher, dlarry, Zink and 1 other like this